YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· I really do have a pink weight belt
764 Posts
I also feel that Jay sold us out.

A few others have mooted this point. Which seems unfair on Jay. While many have posted links to what VS have done with forums in the past, these members also believe, that Jay; despite 8 years running a website, didn't do a 30 second google on the prospective buyers?

I doubt Jay made an overnight decision to sell YD.

764 Posts
I'm saying Jay most likely did a check on VS. Weighed up the pros & cons.
That worked out well for all concerned didn't it?

On the other hand...

500+ have jumped shipped and gone to TDF, so the clique of YD has gone (well a few are hanging around to b*tch for a few more days). So TDF is immediately starting with a clique mentality, which will probably end up limiting them in the long run.

764 Posts
500 people is one hell of a clique.....don't be so dumb, that is the entire forum contributing population.
Forums change all the time, members come and go and the internet community has a short memory. In a month nobody will care what happened.

i'll give it 1 month before you turn up on one of the other forums having found this place ot be lifeless.
I'll take that bet.

764 Posts
of which a handful ever post, so it'll be 20,000 people all lurking and watching and then what.....it'll be super dooper fun.
Maybe it will, maybe it won't. If questions are asked with the 'fortune 500' gone, maybe other people will get a chance to answer a question. Who knows?

764 Posts
SS, I am not part of any clique, thanks. I will go where I like.
Don't be so vain

Dont be a dick. When were you or anyone else barred from answering or discussing anything.
Most questions are answered within 2 or 3 posts. Beyond that there is not much point in posting. That was my point.

But thanks for the juvenile name-calling

764 Posts
How about we have the 'glass half full scenario'.

So imagine YD as the fat girlfriend you dumped for younger model. Then next time you see her she's lost the weight and had a boob job!

764 Posts
Never said I did. The mods who did years of unpaid work, the members who contributed financially, the experts who contributed so much, many people made YD what it is and the idea that none of them were entitled to anything is far from a "fact" either legally or morally.
:confused:

Experts?

I didn't know we had experts on here.
A few Artistes, a couple of pre-madonnas maybe

But experts? Surely not :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts