Net
Boot
Very good condition
232 Bar
A Clamp or Din with insert

eBay item number : 320708269319

Purchased by me 04/2008

15 L Cylinder

Original Manufactor Date Stamp on Cylinder 04/2008 ( I bought this from Stoney Cove new)

O2 Clean Until August 2011

Includes Rubber Boot

Blue Protection Net ( Which has kept the bottle in excellent condition )

Carry Handle

Din or A Clamp Valve Fitting

In Test Until October 2012

Nitrox Labels with MOD and Depth marking boxes

Currently FULL with 21% ( AIR )

The cylinder is in very good condition always been washed done with fresh water and could be used by me or anyone tomorrow without any problems.

You are welcome to collect in person from Dartford DA2 or Swanley BR8 ( Nr M25 Juntion 3) with cash on collection or I can arrange for the cylinder to be packaged and sent via a local courier service.

If you chose the courier service then the buyer accept full responsibility for the cylinder being sent in transit. I will wrap and protect the cylinder as best as possible but once the cylinder leaves me I cannot control how this may be handled, I mention this because I once purchased a cylinder from Wales and someone clearly dropped the item on the valve end because by the time it arrived the cylinder outlet was dented in. ( For safety reason's the cylinder will be emptied and the valve left open before packaging). The one sent to me from Wales arrived with 80 bar in, which was like sending a missle around the postal service.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts