YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A.P. Valves Buddy Commando BCD – Medium
Thought I would offer this up to the forum before I put it on eBay.
For sale is my Medium Buddy Commando BCD made by the one and only A.P. Valves. It is the new model and has the optional extra RRS Integrated Weights Upgrade, also includes the standard RRS Cargo clips. I am selling because I’m converting to a Sidemount set up. I’ve only had the BCD for about 12months and it has had mainly fresh water dives, regularly flushed and well maintained, some slight scuffing on the rear dump and inflator plastics but the material is perfect and showing no signs of wear and no fading in fact it looks pretty much new!

Size is Medium and it fits me like a glove with plenty more adjustment either way, Im 5'9, 13st, 36" waist.

AP Valves Description & images: http://www.apvalves.com/uk/products/bc/commando/

£199 + FREE P&P
Alternatively feel free to collect from Warminster (20min from Vobster Quay) or arrange your own courier collection.

·
Devout Sceptic
4,726 Posts
Hi,

I'm looking to replace my beloved but utterly worn out Cressi BCD.

I'd imagine a medium would be about right - I'm 5'9" and 32" waist. Do you think there is adequate adjustment left to get a snuggish fit on me?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well you cant go wrong moving over to a buddy commando, should last you a lifetime. Im 5'10" with a 34 waist and theres still plenty of adjustment so yes I would be pretty confident that it will fit you. I have pictures of it if you PM me your email address.

·
Devout Sceptic
4,726 Posts
Received today as described and in good order :)

Many thanks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.