YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apeks DST 1st Stage
For sale is one of my DST 1st stages that I used with one of my Pony setups. It is Aclamp but im happy to convert it to DIN for £35 or you can source the DIN conversion kit for £30 and do it yourself, its not hard. The 1st stage is in great condition, a few light marks but its never been dropped or abused. Pics available on request, let me know if you have any questions!

£80.00 + £5 p&p!
Alternatively feel free to collect from Warminster (20min from Vobster Quay) or arrange your own courier collection

·
MIFLEX DIR = "Did It Rupture"??
3,737 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
For £80? Fcuk my tin hat. You did well there.
Dude, are you some kind re-mould (which might explain your need for a tin hat)? Why would you put that on someones post?
Yes for £80, infact with postage it came to £85. I dont think I did well, I think I sorted someone out with what they needed for a fair price, if anything your comment just suggests you are tighter than your own sphincter (you might not be tight but then that says alot more about your sphincter size!).
You find me a DST for under £100 and Ill take back what I said but for now, you're on my sh*t list.

·
All hail the mighty ZOM
26,851 Posts
LOL, I was hoping for some return banter.... Your profile says you like taking the piss? FAIL.
Bollocks :D

You're a robbing arab and should be ashamed. They're a fiver from my local car boot but you have to pick bits of glass out of it.

·
Registered
4,062 Posts
Dude, are you some kind re-mould (which might explain your need for a tin hat)? Why would you put that on someones post?
Yes for £80, infact with postage it came to £85. I dont think I did well, I think I sorted someone out with what they needed for a fair price, if anything your comment just suggests you are tighter than your own sphincter (you might not be tight but then that says alot more about your sphincter size!).
You find me a DST for under £100 and Ill take back what I said but for now, you're on my sh*t list.
Am I missing something here? Personally I'd say £80 is a perfectly reasonable price for a DST...

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thats fine, I sent it by accident anyway... So you only befriend people you have touched? You're sounding less and less 'tight' as time goes on... infact if Im sure if I wave and purge my 2nd stage anywhere near your sphincter @ 40m you would probably inflate and breach the surface like a white shark during the seal feed! ;-)

·
All hail the mighty ZOM
26,851 Posts
Thats fine, I sent it by accident anyway... So you only befriend people you have touched? You're sounding less and less 'tight' as time goes on... infact if Im sure if I wave and purge my 2nd stage anywhere near your sphincter @ 40m you would probably inflate and breach the surface like a white shark during the seal feed! ;-)
Nope I'd backfill your cylinder with fart.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts