YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Apeks Triple Console: SPG, Depth & Compass (on reverse)

For sale is my Apeks 3 in 1 console, it has large face guages so ideal for people who need them :p. Its a solid unit that is built to last, I havent used this since buying 2 computers, now I just have a small pressure guage on its own. Let me know if you would like pics.

£40 + £5 postage.
Alternatively feel free to collect from Warminster (20min from Vobster Quay) or arrange your own courier collection.

IMAG1775.jpg IMAG1776.jpg

·
Registered
4 Posts

Hi,

I would like to purchase the console. How would you prefer payment?

I look forward to hearing from you.
Cheers,
Al

For sale is my Apeks 3 in 1 console, it has large face guages so ideal for people who need them :p. Its a solid unit that is built to last, I havent used this since buying 2 computers, now I just have a small pressure guage on its own. Let me know if you would like pics.

£40 + £5 postage.
Alternatively feel free to collect from Warminster (20min from Vobster Quay) or arrange your own courier collection.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Hi Al,

I prefer to take PayPal however a bank transfer or a cheque will do (but cheque would need to clear before I send the item).

My Paypal address is: ******@****.com

Let me know how you would like to pay if PayPal isnt possible.

Kind regards

Darren

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Darren,

As per my private message, unfortunately I have not received the console. Can you please confirm this has been sent to the address (George St) and the date this was done?

If it was posted a while ago, I'm hoping you retained the postage receipt. We will need to claim compensation for the lost item. Hopefully we can resolve this.

Cheers,
Al

My mobile number was on the private message.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts