YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
aka Chimp 1 or Mavis...
10,108 Posts
What a knob! Sorry to hear that Jason so it looks like your new toy (whatever it is) will have to wait. :(

Nice shot underwtaer but did you know your right post was bubbling in that photo ;)

Regards and see you soon.

·
Registered
4,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What a knob! Sorry to hear that Jason so it looks like your new toy (whatever it is) will have to wait. :(

Nice shot underwtaer but did you know your right post was bubbling in that photo ;)
Bubbles?! Where?!! lol

Seriously, though, I think the bubbles in the photo came from my backup reg when I went 'up and over' something (hence the high position of the scooter in the shot), causing the backup reg to freeflow for a second when it entered the 'wash' from the scooter. If you look closely, you can see bubbles from the backup reg have 'collected' under my chin...

·
Utrinque Paratus
6,077 Posts
Bubbles?! Where?!! lol

Seriously, though, I think the bubbles in the photo came from my backup reg when I went 'up and over' something (hence the high position of the scooter in the shot), causing the backup reg to freeflow for a second when it entered the 'wash' from the scooter. If you look closely, you can see bubbles from the backup reg have 'collected' under my chin...
high movment? prop wash? face it your a crap driver :D

Graham

·
iron chief
1,470 Posts
Dreamer Below

Cool.. I want it.. She will be mine. OOh yes. She will be mine. (rambling of a jealous fool)

·
Registered
2,774 Posts
Yeah right Trebor........

Thats what I thought too Adrian! Would have to be a self-charging, anti-flooding scooter, that switches itself off automatically....... Either that or he would just forget to bring it! :D

Dianne

1 - 10 of 10 Posts