YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FOR SALE: Miflex Blue 1.5m LP Hose
I have for sale a Blue 1.5m Miflex LP hose, used for a short time with my twinset but have now switched to Sidemount and I need shorter hoses!

£20.00 + Free P&P
Alternatively feel free to collect from Warminster (20min from Vobster Quay) or arrange your own courier collection.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its either mate, the hose as listed is ready to screw straight on to a standard reg thread however; I do have some Miflex LP inflator adaptors that fit the common Apeks style LP inflation connection which is the same as the BC inflation. I obviously cant guarantee they will fit your suit/BC but I can do you an adaptor for an extra £5 if you want it? If not then you can source your own LP inflator adaptor so its right for your type of connection.

·
Muppet
350 Posts
A 1,5m suit inflation hose? Is this so you can share your drysuit gas with your buddy, even in tight restrictions where you are forced to swim behind eachother? :D

·
MIFLEX DIR = "Did It Rupture"??
3,737 Posts
A 1,5m suit inflation hose? Is this so you can share your drysuit gas with your buddy, even in tight restrictions where you are forced to swim behind eachother? :D
No, it's 1.5m so you are far enough away from it when it.....no, I shouldn't.....I mustn't..... ;)

G

Reactions: ShadowDiver
1 - 10 of 10 Posts