YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FOR SALE: O Three drysuit, OMS wing, 7l twinset, Poseidon regs, Apex TX40 regs,& more

Selling all of my kit due to lower back problems.

------>For pictures of the dive gear for sale click this link (Photobucket)<------

O Three drysuit MSF2/500 – new neoprene seal, pee valve, internal braces, external pockets with D rings, Apex valves, scuff pads on knees and bum, size 10 boots (EU 44-45) free Weezle Snugpak undersuit with boots and bag, 2x free O Three hoods and talc and zip stick. I am 6ft and there is plenty of room. In very good condition and guaranteed leak free. Comes with bag. £350 Sold

Twin 7 litre Faber 232 bar cyclinders with isolating valve, rubber ‘cave’ knobs for extra grip. Good looking set, will need a visual inspection (still in date for hydraulic test) and I do have the last test certificates. £150 Sold

OMS wing 94lb single bladder – black and bungeed with backplate/harness. In excellent condition, looks great and is guaranteed leak free. Comes with OMS comfort shoulder pads and one piece harness. The backplate is stainless steel and comes with a Custom Diver comfort pad. £250 Sold

Poseidon Jetstream Regulators (two sets) – First and second stages, the black set is shorter to hang around your neck as a backup. Comes complete with Suunto triple console (compass/depth/air) and BCD/wing/drysuit inflator hose. The yellow set comes with a long hose for the second stage so it can be offered to another diver, compact pressure gauge and a BCD/wing/drysuit inflator hose. £100 each set. Sold both sets

Apex TX40 first and two second stage regulators. First stage is coloured green to indicate Nitrox and has some scratches. Comes with two second stages and two drysuit/BCD hoses. The regs are out of test. £80 Sold

Vandagraph VN202 oxygen analyser – complete is box with optional DIN valve attachement. The oxygen cell is shown but has expired, a new one costs aprox £40 I think. Cost £170 new, will sell at £50.Sold

Halcyon gaiters for dry suit legs – in excellent condition, are elastic so will fit most legs. £40 Sold

Aladin Pro Nitrox computer no.1– In good condition but screen says Err (battery needs changing). Comes with screen protector and manual and data lead (software available off web). £50 Sold

Aladin Pro Nitrox computer no.2 – Scuffed up condition, it used to work but now does not for no apparent reason. £20 Sold

Umbilical torch – complete with halogen lamp , can be replaced with GU10 LED lamp from Maplins for less than £10. Battery charger is Mascot electronic three stage worth £50. The torch attaches to the harness belt via the buckle, and is switched on/off on the head unit. This torch has been down to 40m several times and will not leak. £90 Sold

OMS SMB holder – fixes to bottom edge of the beckplate and holds one/two SMB’s. Also comes with waterproof canister (tested to 40m by myself) which zips into the holder. Note the zip body has snapped off but the zip works fine and is easy to open and close. £30 Sold

2 x Buddy SMB’s (marked CHRIS) one with bottle one without. £20 Sold
2 x Lift bags – one orange, one yellow. Unsure of lift capabilities. £10 Sold
Manta aluminium lightweight reel – aprox 40m of line, works well £20 Sold

Fins – Scubapro lookalike black rubber, quite heavy, good condition, ideal for those with floaty feet. Would suit size 9 boot or less, a bit tight on my size 10’s. £30

Fins – Mares Avanti X3 regulat size – these fit my size 10 boots but would probably be better for size 9 boots. Slightly scuffed but well loved. Come with spare strap. £30

Beaver diving regulator bag. £10
Beaver diving large kit bag. £10

IST shears suitable for cutting through most things, designed to fit on the harness in case of entanglement underwater. £10 Sold

Seac sub weight belt – no buckle. Free with any big item. £5
Apex valve adaptors. £10 both Sold
Princeton Tec strobe – yellow. £15
Princeton Tec torch – black. £15
As with any dive gear please get it serviced/checked before you use it.

I live in West Midlands near to J1 M54 or J10-12 M6. Cash on collection preferred please, can post but will obviously cost extra. Email me (Chris) with any questions.
Thanks

·
Registered
20,638 Posts
Pmed re

2 x Buddy SMB’s (marked CHRIS) one with bottle one without. £20
2 x Lift bags – one orange, one yellow. Unsure of lift capabilities. £10
Manta aluminium lightweight reel – aprox 40m of line, works well £20
IST shears suitable for cutting through most things, designed to fit on the harness in case of entanglement underwater. £10

·
PMs are being edited
9,612 Posts
The regs and Analyser I ordered from Chris arrived well packed, and when he said they would. Nice guy to deal with:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts