YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Jonah
7,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Sorry to be the bringer of bad news, but I just found this on another site and thought you'd probably want to know about it.

Tom

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Outstanding that man!

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Imported post

Nice one
 so you lot are a bit pissed off with us eight then...

Anyhoo, stop yer moaning, who wants to start planning the next YD overseas gig
could do a cheapie trip to Malta/Canaries or summink grander like Africa. C'mon, I've remortgaged and need to spend my relatives inheritance, live now, dive now, sod the future I wanna be broke when I leave this world.
Anarchy !!.......

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Imported post

That is brilliant, although I do think you've got far too much time on your hands, brilliant none the less.  

Peter

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Steve W @ Oct. 31 2003,15:27)]could do a cheapie trip to Malta/Canaries or summink grander like Africa.
<font color='#0000FF'>Was talking to Gav about this last night. Got one of those "Are you a winner?" scratchcards where you call 0901-oh-my-God-it's-expensive numbers to find out your prize....

Got a voucher for up to 6 people £99 flight, transfers and 4* hotel in Tenerife.

Gav and Fi are interested, wanna fill a spot? I'm sure moray can sort the odd dive?

·
Ginger, Irish, sometimes stroppy
5,997 Posts
Imported post

Anyone know where we can hire 8 camels at short notice? I think an alternative safari may be called for

Nice work

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000F22'>And there was me thinking I might have to kiss Peter to turn him into assassin mode kind of like a princess and a frog but involving guns.........

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Driftwood @ Oct. 31 2003,15:48)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Steve W @ Oct. 31 2003,15:27)]could do a cheapie trip to Malta/Canaries or summink grander like Africa.
Was talking to Gav about this last night. Got one of those "Are you a winner?" scratchcards where you call 0901-oh-my-God-it's-expensive numbers to find out your prize....

Got a voucher for up to 6 people £99 flight, transfers and 4* hotel in Tenerife.

Gav and Fi are interested, wanna fill a spot? I'm sure moray can sort the odd dive?
Yep, count me in, my next years holiday allocation starts in December  

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Steve W @ Oct. 31 2003,15:27)]Anyhoo, stop yer moaning, who wants to start planning the next YD overseas gig
could do a cheapie trip to Malta/Canaries or summink grander like Africa. C'mon, I've remortgaged and need to spend my relatives inheritance, live now, dive now, sod the future I wanna be broke when I leave this world.
Anarchy !!.......
Can't argue with a confident man.......

Africa ?? Right then, let's play.

OK, I might be out of wack with some, but if we're going to do a PROPER YD Gig/Expedition/Jawl/Tour/Boots-fill, then might I suggest that it is indeed in Africa??!

The place has it all: extraordinary and multifarious diving; top surface safari (jungle, veld and wide open stretch) type gigs going-on and MUCH more besides - scenes to last a life-time!!

Once visited, never forgotten, much enjoyed and remembered!! I jest ye not. I'll take soundings here for those that feel the need and those with a fashion for passion....

Well then, let's hear ya! Next year's YD Gig Abroad List:

* 1. Bren

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Cannot help with Africa, but the Canaries are not far off the African coast :))

Of course Ican sort out dives for you!

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]An inflatable leaving the scene & hearing " that'll teach the buggers " in a yourkshire accent
Sounds like mr Bren T playing at SNEAKY BEAKY in revenge off a YD members holiday being fooked up earlier last month ..:D

Andy

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Imported post

Sorry Bren, can't do Africa. I'm scared a Lion might eat me! And there is the distinct possibility Daddy Effelump might mistake me for Wifey Effelump. Ouch!!!!!!!

Peter

·
Registered
246 Posts
Imported post

this one sinking aint nothing to do with me

Tony

1 - 14 of 14 Posts