YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a right way to trade forex? How comes that so many traders are losing their money?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Yes, absolutely right - it is, Forex is gamble. But you know someone do a lot and someone nothing or even in minus. Fondex is the best option for you. I enjoy doing here cryptocurrency and indices. I like a lot how responsive this website is, and I do on 4 monitors. I mean daily I analyze new new opportunities for me. Comission is low, so when time comes I fill my pockets with happyness. Look, if you don't life Forex, use other options like: cryptocurrency, shares, indices, energies and so on. Try something that will fit yourself and your possibilities. Some positive things you will encounter also like no fees for deposit and withdrawal without any minimum amounts limitations. Good luck.

·
Registered
8 Posts
There is not any right or wrong ways to trade on forex, you need to understand the market and to know exactly what do decide. I know many people that were expecting for big money, but they were doing nothing to make them. I can suggest you to go for fbs sign up and to see how real professional works. Also you can copy their trades and make money, little by little you will start to understand everything by yourself. Now I am specializing on xauusd trading and I would say that it is very profitable nowadays.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Forex trading. For me, Forex is one of those trading platforms that I enjoy working on. This platform has a beautiful style and easy trading, which helps me a lot in fast transfers and earnings. I myself am currently only sitting on one Forex site where I have actually made a lot of money from market trading. I strongly advise beginners to get used to this platform. It is beneficial for almost everyone who understands this. Now I am sitting on only one site, because there is not enough time for more. Let's just say online trading is a side job. Here is the site I'm currently making money on https://forexkings.com

1 - 4 of 4 Posts