YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Imported post

It was two tired old men sitting in a pub one day moaning about all these young puppies with thier new-fangled gadgets like BC's. "What's wrong with the good old Fenzy ABLJ?" they said, supping a half-Tetleys Bitter and half Whisky.
 "Where can we find like-minded old farts like wur'sels?" said Grampa 2tanx. " I know," replied Grannie Jay, "we'll try this internetty thingummy bob. Perhaps some young whippersnapper can show us where to put the stamps".

And lo-behold YD was born.

Peter

·
Gone...and probably best forgotten
1,403 Posts
Imported post

Peter K!  Where you there?  You must have been that annoyning bloke who was leaning on the bar eavesdropping...

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Wonderful!!

I can just see the level of banter in Anglesey now !!  

Large it!

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Imported post

I will be having no banter. Look at it from my perspective. I've sat up here all safe in my little Scottish castle for the last two years quite happily ripping the p*sh out of you lot. The phrase "into the Lions den" springs to mind. I'm coming down incognito with my Morris dancing outfit on and saying things like "What ho Tarquin".

Peter(Nae Fear)Kelly

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

I feel some playful abuse coming on! Kelly's coming down to podjur the wamin and get called 'Pete' all weekend !  

1 - 9 of 9 Posts