YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
currently offshore, please leave a message
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imported post

Hi there,

there are a few of us who are thinking about arranging a trip to France diving.  I say diving but there are both divers and non-divers interested at this early stage of the procedings.  I am just trying to get a general over view of if anyone would be interested in making it a mini YD gig.

I am thinking of the Lot/Dordogne areas of France focusing mainly on spring diving and diving in the overhead environment.  Looking at going for 7 days in July and staying at a camp site in the region(saves on cost)please seehereandhere there is no reason why you can't go and enjoy yourself without diving (you may find it hard to believe but it is possible) and I am not sure how many people on the forum have O/H experience but there is also no reason why you couldn't do your course while you were there.

let me know what you think.  Like I said it is somthing that sprung to mind over a few beers with mates so it is in the very early stages and nothing is realy confirmed yet.  oh and if there are any cavers on here that dive aswell but are not 'cave divers' then there are pleanty of dry caves to have a play in aswell.

regards

DD

·
Registered
797 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000F22'>DD,

Cracking idea, had a similar one myself and am on the dover -calais ferry on the 23/07/04 for 10 days camping so alas not able to join you this year. Sadly no diving
, just staying near a lake in the Ardennes.

Would have loved to join you especially as I'm booked on a cavern course with kinetic in May, and have recently joined the South Wales Caving Club.

have fun

gareth

·
currently offshore, please leave a message
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Imported post

shame about that.  probably looking at ferrying out on the first now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts