YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

OK, basically, I want to go on holiday. Some of you who may be familiar with the Digger saga may realise that the reason I'm not somewhere hot is that I let my trousers do the talking a while back, and the lady my holiday was planned with has gone. Forever.  

So, now it's time for YD to help a poor lonely Digger go on his hols. I want to go to Menorca. Because I can't get my tits out it Thaliraki apparently.

I've got a flight sorted on the 5th September, to come back on the 12th. Trouble is, it's from Gatwick to Mahon, the airport on Menorca. Now, I need a Midlands airport. But it has to stay cheap. So far the flight is at £69 from Gatwick, but suddenly flies to oevr the £100 mark to go from Brum.

Can anyone beat this price? Any really good suggestions for cheap flight tickets? Websites?

I've got all the accommodation sorted etc., but need flight only cheap. So, YD, who can do the lowest price. Whatever you can save me under £80 from a midlands airport any time between the 3rd and 5th for a week, is yours. I'll write you a cheque. Lowest price before Sunday night 10pm wins.

Let the games begin!

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Imported post

He he, I'm down to £105. Do I hear better than £105?

If anyone's looking for cheap flights, that's with Hays Travel, including a week's accommodation Self Catering! Their website's www.hays-travel.co.uk if anyone wants to come out for a week of diving and drinking with a load of brummies! I'll be elsewhere staying with mates and whatever, but I'm more than happy to have any YDers along for the ride!

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Imported post

Thats the plan, if he ever answers my damned e-mail!

I've got a load of boys getting there on the 8th, and I've got to be back on the 12th, so I'm going out on the 5th to see him, and then spending the rest of the week getting exceedingly battered with the boys from Brum.

I didn't think combining getting lagered and diving was a good idea, so I've found the ideal compromise!

And I hear the caves around Menorca are ideal for playing techie diver in. Techno-Digger returns!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts