YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

email your name address to [email protected] and they will send you there new Dive magazine "beyond the blue" (aimed at the serious diver). This will be sent to you FREE of charge. Not bad eh!

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Imported post

I saw a thread a while back where people did get one, but I haven't received mine yet either

dan.

·
currently offshore, please leave a message
1,106 Posts
Imported post

I haven't got mine either

·
Gone...and probably best forgotten
1,403 Posts
Imported post

i got mine and i thought it was very good.l

·
Registered
335 Posts
Imported post

As of today we've sent out nearly six-hundred magazines to those who requested one. We have now taken the free offer off the Deep Image & UK Divings sites as we have the next issue in the printers. I'm not sure who posted the original thread above, and I'm sure it was just to let other users know about the offer, but the e.mail address is a general one for BCP, the links from Deep Image and UKD came straight into ourselves at Beyond Magazine. Even though we've stopped the offer if any YD users hasn't recieved one please send me a private message and I'll make sure one gets sent out. Under no circumstances will any addresses sent in will be used for any spam or mailshot purposes by anyone at Beyond or BCP - or will they be passed to anyone else.

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

To Those Who Haven't Received it and Want it!

I'd take Ron up on his kind offer, the mag's top-drawer and more than a suitable replacement for 990!

Miss this and miss out people!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts