YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an old Palm V,

I am pretty sure its working but not 100% will give it a test before sending it out.

What is included.

1 x Palm V
1 x sync and charging cradle with Serial port connector
1 x original software CD
1 x Brushed aluminium or tungsten hard case to protect the said Palm V (looks very nice)

should have a spare stylus somewhere as well.

It runs symbian OS, and I dont remember any details of its functionality, memory capacity etc. Its the bog standard Palm V from years ago and not been upgraded or anything like that.

I would rather it went to someone who will use it rather than sitting in my box for the past few years.

So please only if you think you have a use for it rather than a) its free or b) some vague potential use in the distance future.

just pay for P&P. dunno guessing something like £3-5?

I will be collecting it from my old place sometime this or next week, so dont expect a fast response.

it can also be difficult to contact me, as I have no internet at home and busy with work for the next 2 weeks.

So if you think its of use to you, PM me.

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
It runs symbian OS, and I dont remember any details of its functionality, memory capacity etc. Its the bog standard Palm V from years ago and not been upgraded or anything like that.
Er... I don't think Palms run Symbian - they run Palm OS. Symbian was actually developed for the Psion PDA range...

Blimey - how geeky did that sound! lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.