YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Thats MISTER Blue Boots to you....
9,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, almost...

I am off tomorrow morning for a weekend in Belgium, around the Ostende area, staying at a place called the biker's loft hotel, but my mate has just had to cancel as his wife is not well.
This leaves a ferry booked with P&O, and the deposit on the hotel paid, and only me going now.
If anyone fancies joining me on a bike run, then all it would cost would be the fee to change the booking on the ferry, and the balance on the hotel room (about 10 Euro's per night on a two night booking)

Ferry over is midday tomorrow from Dover to Calais, and 2pm return on Sunday.

Anyone fancy it ?

G

·
Well, almost...

I am off tomorrow morning for a weekend in Belgium, around the Ostende area, staying at a place called the biker's loft hotel, but my mate has just had to cancel as his wife is not well.
This leaves a ferry booked with P&O, and the deposit on the hotel paid, and only me going now.
If anyone fancies joining me on a bike run, then all it would cost would be the fee to change the booking on the ferry, and the balance on the hotel room (about 10 Euro's per night on a two night booking)

Ferry over is midday tomorrow from Dover to Calais, and 2pm return on Sunday.

Anyone fancy it ?
Sounds great but as we're already this side of the Manche..... Have a great time. Bring plenty of wet weather gear and watch out for those side-winds. I'll try a sun dance for you later!:angel:

Dizzy

·
Registered
306 Posts
Great offer m8 unfortunately my shift starts friday gutted
may be nxt time if you advertise it on hear we could get a group going
Thanks for the offer tho :teeth:

·
PADI Internet Specialty Diver
10,679 Posts
Let us know if you're going. Might drive up for a waffle and a beer. (in the c a r :()

Chris

·
Thats MISTER Blue Boots to you....
9,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Let us know if you're going. Might drive up for a waffle and a beer. (in the c a r :()

Chris
I'm definitely going Chris, so I'd love to meet up if you are around. I'm staying in the little village of Oudenburg at a place called Biker's Loft.
PM me a contact number, and I'll chat to you tonight / later today...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.