YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

I don't remember whether this was the one that Simon put up a few weeks ago (can't find it anywhere on here), but I've just come across this one and it's chokka with info for all the inland sites in the Lakes/Cumbria region.

For a real eye-opener, you GOTTA read the info from the guys that dived Blea & Small Tarn!! Any one up for Selection?

Happy bubbles.

http://www.freshwaterdiver.com/

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Imported post

You know me Bren, I'm more than up for missing out on some stunning lakes diving in preference for sleep and making the char.....

25/26 jan any good? ;)

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Imported post

Sorry Dirft mate,

Nurse Fiona's (mine, not Gav's) first weekned off in a while, so we're gonna 'make the most of it' in the usual high-octane manner with Sex, Beer, Chips & Gravy.....although not necessarily in that order ;)

·
Snap Happy
2,802 Posts
Imported post

</span>
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Quote: from Bren Tierney on 2:53 pm on Jan. 8, 2003
...... with Sex, Beer, Chips & Gravy.....although not necessarily in that order ;)
<span =''>

Order?  Why not all at once?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Imported post

Hi All,

This Lancaster is starting to bug me. I can find no evidence in the loss records to either confirm or refute it's existence.

I also see on other boards that the number of aircraft has grown to a Lancaster, a Hudson and the Avenger (the only confirmed wreck).

If anyone plans to dive the Lancaster would they please drop me a line after the event with their dive observations.

I fully believe that "there is no smoke without fire" in any wreck story.

Ta very much..
Ross
[email protected]

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Heard reports of Sunderland flying Boats in .... er... think it was coniston ? There was a plan to go looking for them some time ago...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts