YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Hello everyone,

I have been lurking around these pages for a long time, although never found the time to put in a hello post. I've lurked around the dark side putting in the odd post, which is incidently how I ended up scanning the boards at YD.

Finally think its time to join in and it doesn't feel right putting up a post without an introduction.

Anyway, live in Norwich (am I the first, haven't seen anyone else from this neck of the woods!). Dive anywhere where there is wet stuff...unfortunately its Gildenburgh this weekend, DM'ing for a group of hardy open waters! So not really diving this weekend, more splashing around in a muddy puddle, but earning credits towards some free dives off the south coast

Have dived mainly out of Portland, with the odd jaunt to the sunshine, but definately looking to spread my wings next year in the UK, so entice me with your stories!!

Hope you all have better plans than mine this weekend, safe diving and here's hoping it stops hailing/raining/snowing!!

Safe diving all
Sian
PS for those who haven't heard the name before I'm a bird!! Will work on the avatar!!

·
Snap Happy
2,802 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Sian @ Oct. 24 2003,17:08)]1....Anyway, live in Norwich (am I the first, haven't seen anyone else from this neck of the woods!).

2....PS for those who haven't heard the name before I'm a bird!! Will work on the avatar!!
Hello Sian,

1. No I'm sure others have lived in Norwich before you.

2. Your a bird?  Typing your message must've been real slow then, what with having to knock it out a letter at a time with yer beak.  How'd you get a connection in those woods you live in?  No wonder you're having to spread your wings a little.

And as for enticing ya, we can entice ya, but don't go expecting no stories.

Sorry it is Friday afternoon.

Anyway welcome, welcome, welcome - I say, thats thrice welcome.   You do?  Well that's jolly nice of me.

Oh No, Cheese Overload.  Must......stop....working......

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hi Sian,

Your are indeed most welcome to YD. Please feel free to get in amongst it and invite yourself on dives (planned or otherwise) as ans when you see them posted. Failing that, plan one yourself and invite the troops along, we don't bite and we enjoy a giggle.

Cheers,

PS: Tim, get a grip mate!  

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Imported post

Hello Timing,

Thanks for the reply....I've had one of those days too, hence I've given up and am surfing the net.

As for being a bird it has its bonuses, I get to miss the traffic on the way home

So looks like I'm going to be a lonely YD'er in Norwich then, jolly good that just gives me all the more excuse to take days off work to drive around the country to go diving

I'm gonna take off in a mo...girls night out ahead...beware Norwich!!

Sian

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#FF0000'>Hi Sian Your not the only YD diver over here I dive of the north norfolk coast and live Nr Hunstanton. Dont dive alone come and join us at WNSAC we have several members from Norwich.

Louigi

·
Banned
1,217 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Sian @ Oct. 24 2003,17:08)]
PS for those who haven't heard the name before I'm a bird!!
 I knew it was a girls name, and anybody who remembers early 80s page 3 birds must remember Sian Adey Jones.  No mistaking her for a boy, lovely tits.

·
DUE CEO, Booking agent, Coffee maker & Dogsbody...
10,161 Posts
Imported post

Doug,

Yup, no chance of forgeting her too soon

Paul

1 - 7 of 7 Posts