YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all. I am new to YD so am just introducing myself.

I have been a diver for a number of years, having taken my Open Water Course with a dive shop in Leeds. After discovering warm, blue water and wetsuits, I travelled to Utila where I did my Divemaster and IDC.

I am now living on a Paradise island in the Philippines where I work with my partner Angel Navarro teaching IDCs and Divemasters. I have a son, Marc, and another one on the way.

Check out our website and blog The GoPro Family Blog |.

Cheers

Jo

·
Registered
653 Posts
Hi Jo Welcome to the lunacy that is sometimes YD. We are in your part of the world at present currently in Moaboal though sadly the sardines on Pescador seem to have departed at present. Still that's the sea for you last year we had no luck with Threshers in Malapascua. Though I hear a new rendezvous has been organised it's still at 0600hrs.
Best wishes on your beuatiful island, try not to let people spoil it.
Tim Digger

·
Registered
653 Posts
Hi Jo Welcome to the lunacy that is sometimes YD. We are in your part of the world at present currently in Moaboal though sadly the sardines on Pescador seem to have departed at present. Still that's the sea for you last year we had no luck with Threshers in Malapascua. Though I hear a new rendezvous has been organised it's still at 0600hrs.
Best wishes on your beuatiful island, try not to let people spoil it.
Tim Digger

·
deeply confused
1,402 Posts
It had occurred to me to suggest that simply leaving Leeds was a positive step towards a more paradisial life, then I remembered that Seaskin are based in Leeds:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts