YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, as above for sale:

Agir Habrok 38lb wing

Well loved but in good condition with a few white cosmetic marks on the central section left by a corroded STA. Not tried scrubbing them out but may be possible. It's cosmetic only and obviously hidden by tanks when installed.

£140 +PP

6mm SS backplate with webbing (NOW SOLD)

SS Backplate is a 6mm one weighing in at just under 5kg. This is the one made by OJ Simmons and part of a group buy elsewhere on this forum. I have done a reasonable job of de-burring the plate but will throw in a couple of needle files if the buyer wants to do a bit of finessing.

Webbing is brand new uncut Halcyon. MC pack is a well used Halcyon one which is cable-tied on. Crotch strap and 5 d-rings, 7 tri-glides as well.

This rig is all brand new and never wet (except the MC pack)

***SOLD***

Collection and viewing in London anytime or Eastbourne in a couple of weeks.

Thanks,
K

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So, after a long romantic bath, scented candles, rose petals and some Jeff Buckley playing on the stereo, my beautiful wing has emerged transformed. A good back rub and scrub has done her wonders and removed most of the white marks. I'm sure a second session (perhaps with some Barry White playing) the remainder that I missed will come out.

So if random white mystery splodges were putting you off buying this beauty then rest assured she has been cleaned up with the potential for more.

If you are in the market for a top of the line 40lb (ish) wing for you shiny new doubles, this is a corker and with this one you won't be ridiculed for being covered in blue Hs.

£140 +PP

1 - 14 of 14 Posts