YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I did a group buy on these a couple of months ago for myself and some mates and cocked up on the quantity, leaving me with six to shift.

They're brand new, in the packaging. Here are the details...

• Neoprene backed
  • made from Cordura 1100
  • Velcro closure
  • 24cm x 17cm x 6cm (approx)
  • drainage holes at bottom, with eyelets either side for easy bungee mounting (see picture).
  • useful for mask, spool, wetnotes, DMSB etc...
  • brand new and in packaging

I've used a couple of these on the wife's and my wetsuit.

Looking at £20 per pocket (+£1.50P&P per pocket/collect/YD post) to recover what costs I can.

Cheers,
Simon

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll take one of these. What's the best stuff to use for sticking them onto a neo suit? Ifyou pm me your paypal or bank details I'll wizz money over
Sent you a PM mate. I used Bostick 2402 with Cotol 240 on my wetsuit and it worked a treat. A bit of patience and you'll get a nice tidy finish. Anwway all in the PM mate, pluys links to posts on YD and DirX to get you "pocked up" :)

Si

·
Full Face Convert!
203 Posts
Looks like Rob liked your pockets Paul.

All sold now - pending payment.
Yeah, he saw them at work today and started moaning that he wanted one for his suit so I pointed him your way :)

HINT- when sticking them to a suit, mask off the bits you dont want glue on then you'll get a nice neat job rather then the sneeze of glue that the pockets on my old suit looked like.
Cheers, going to attack my suit tomorrow :D

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
HINT- when sticking them to a suit, mask off the bits you dont want glue on then you'll get a nice neat job rather then the sneeze of glue that the pockets on my old suit looked like.
Top advice. Did this with mine after searching YD for "pocket gluing" posts and it worked at treat. Also stretched each leg over the end of an ironing board to get a flat surface to work against helped (tip #2) :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.