YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Scubapro twin jet black - Large - pretty much new, size doesnt fit me - 40GBP

Generic jet fins black - Large (I think drysuit boot UK8 below and wetsuit boot possible qith UK9s/10 at a squeeze - brand new, never used - size doesnt fit me - SOLD

Tusa Liberator X-10 Blue - wetsuit boot UK9 +/- 1 size I guess - my old fins which are surplus to my needs, some scratches on the tip of the fin. Sorry mistake was made with the fin type.

SeacSub pro 2000 - medium/large (M/L i think) - 80GBP - petty much new as well, has been sent to Beaver for inspection etc, have a retail code from them so it should be possible to track the servicing records. Surplus to my needs.

Small red DSMB, narrow - comes in a small red bag with a yellow whistle attached to the bag. Has some length of line with it as well inside guessing 10-15m length. never used. SOLD

Underwater kinetics Trigger BCD knife - black casing, small knife which pops up slightly so its actually longer than it looks for compact storage. has a line cutter and large serrated edges. Still have the original box and fittings etc Sold Trigger Knife, Knives, Underwater Kinetics

Oceanic Shadow titanium wetsuit - M/L size with shadow boots (non zip type) and oceanic hood. with wetsuit hangar. very good condition. I also have the small black bag that came with the boots, top half is mesh, bottom half solid. - 100GBP oceanic shadow wetsuit

Typhoon wetsuit boots - UK9 - SOLD If you buy the TUSA fins, you can have the boots for free with it. Good condition, hasnt been used in years.

Thick white netting goodie bag, medium pore size netting with thick cords. SOLD

Small/medium dry white/clear dry bag, not sure of the capacity around 25L I think, I can put my towel, compact camera + housing, full set of dry clothes into it with a little space to spare. used around 2 times by pool side never even been to the sea! SOLD

Large beaver divers bag, black. Mesh type with solid base and 2 side pockets. tubular shape. Can be folded into a convenient small pizza shape. Very good condition. Water Sports Warehouse - Beaver Mesh Bag - UK shopping - 10GBP

Sorry I was abit slack and didnt look for all the items on the internet. I can if you are interested in buying them.

Sensible offers and deals are accepted. Prices excl. P&P (charged at cost or convenient number and I'll adsorb the odd fraction/extra cost)

All this to fund my planned conservation project trip in Mexico.

UK9 rock boots as new black from zero gravity drysuit. theres a small velcro pocket at the side to hold you laces. - 20GBP

Sorry I forgot to mention, it may take a while for me to post the items since I live elsewhere for work purposes. I will try my best to send to items ASAP by friends or going home earlier.

·
Na it can't be that deep
283 Posts
Pm sent re

Generic jet fins black - Large (I think drysuit boot UK8 below and wetsuit boot possible qith UK9s/10 at a squeeze - brand new, never used - size doesnt fit me - 10GBP

·
Driving my truck with my high-heels on...
5,509 Posts
Pm sent

Pm sent re :-

Thick white netting goodie bag, medium pore size netting with thick cords. 3 GBP.

Small/medium dry white/clear dry bag, not sure of the capacity around 25L I think, I can put my towel, compact camera + housing, full set of dry clothes into it with a little space to spare. used around 2 times by pool side never even been to the sea! 8GBP

·
Na it can't be that deep
283 Posts
Thanks rod green incoming :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts