YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
A pseudo-vegetarian tree hugger!
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Inon macro lens (UCL-165) AD mount - I have two of these as they are stackable for even greater magnification. However, I don't use them as I don't have a strobe and the next u/w camera gear I will get will be a dSLR package.

I will keep one just in case but the other is up for grabs. £100. Sold pending payment

7mm Waterproof crux mitts - size small. Only used twice prior to my dry gloves arriving. £20.

Will need to weigh for p&p and depending how quickly you want them. :)

·
learning to speak 'suvvernese'
186 Posts
I'm interested but cant work out if it'll fit my Ixus 980.....but then I'm often referred to as technologically useless (and I got more in birthday money than I was expecting so could afford it). Off to cameras underwater to try and work it out.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
I'm interested but cant work out if it'll fit my Ixus 980.....but then I'm often referred to as technologically useless (and I got more in birthday money than I was expecting so could afford it). Off to cameras underwater to try and work it out.
You would need a lens adapter for it and you can get these from Cameras Underwater, adapters can be cheaper to buy in the States though. FYI they are a great lens to have for macro.:)

·
Squidgey Member
2,151 Posts
You would need a lens adapter for it and you can get these from Cameras Underwater, adapters can be cheaper to buy in the States though. FYI they are a great lens to have for macro.:)
Even better when you get the wide angled lense as a freebee :D :D

·
learning to speak 'suvvernese'
186 Posts
Any idea what the adaptors are called? :redface:

Still a touch hungover from my party and the codes are just confusing me.

ETA I think I've worked it out, ScubaDiva pm sent.

·
Official Wax-Mistress
555 Posts
Inon AD mount base adaptor.
Between £75-£99 each
They can be a bit cheaper if you order from O/S... I got mine from a shop in the Netherlands and ended up paying about £60 inc postage, I think. The price is even cheaper from Asia but you risk getting hit with import tax...

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
They can be a bit cheaper if you order from O/S... I got mine from a shop in the Netherlands and ended up paying about £60 inc postage, I think. The price is even cheaper from Asia but you risk getting hit with import tax...
Have you got a link to the Netherlands site?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts