YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Faber 12l 232bar twinset, in test and O2 clean good cond with apex isolator manifold
Scubapro Regs excellent cond
Miflex hoses nearly new
Diverite 80Lbs Twin Bladder wing on stainless backplate and Halcyon harness great cond
O'Three R12.100 custom made, 2mm pre compressed neoprene drysuit with pee valve, 5'8" to 6'3" slim to medium build with Bag and changing mat good cond
Oceanic membrane suit, for taller person, or get altered to fit, good nearly new condition
2x Fins (ist brand) 1 pair brand new, other pair nearly new
Typhoon heated waist belt, cant find charger
Oceanic shadow mask, like new
Knife, slates dsmb and reel etc

All in good working order, although i do recommend getting regs serviced before you use for your own piece of mind etc

Pfo forces sale :(

To buy all this new would cost nearly £3000 and it is all good kit, so grab yourself a bargain, i am in no hurry to sell, so no silly offers, due to weight and bulk, collection with cash only please, cylinders have been drained as had trimix in them.

Looking for offers in the region of £1200 ono, located near stonehenge, so only a 40 min drive from vobster to try all your new kit :)

Phone 07738 930 892

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorry buddy, like said, not in a hurry to sell, so i dont really want to split it, at least as a whole, its a good starter kit for someone getting into tech, there is an old out of test 80cu ft cylinder and other bits too, like a 35mm sea and sea camera gubbins too.

·
loop14
690 Posts
Are you not going to have the PFO plugged. I sold my kit after getting bent, then had to buy again once I found and fixed the hole.

Steve

1 - 10 of 10 Posts