YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

<font color='#FF7F00'>Getting the clubs dive boat out, which is berthed in a tidal marina in Dover, i'm down there with my 2 boys Stephen aged 7 and Jamie aged 6

We are sat there with engine running and waiting for the bridge to swing to get us out into the tidal marina.Ropes are singled up, and doubled backed on themselves. Stevie and I are sat outside , and Jamie is in the wheelhouse holding the wheel and nicking mints . time comes to make a move .

Andy to Stevie " Let go of the aft rope , mate " .
Stevie to Andy " Aye Aye captain " ( as his little legs run and i'm in fits of laughter.)

Andy to Stevie " let go for'ard " whilst still wetting meself in laughter,,,

Stevie to Andy " aye aye captain " as he tries to salute.

then

Stevie to Jamie " make SMOKEEEEEEEE number 1 ".

Tell you what , it's hard using a VHF when ya in fits of laughter, but made the resident marina boats owners laugh,,,,,,

earnt themselves a bottle of coke each from one yachtsman .

All because they had watched the Creul Sea

·
Registered
246 Posts
Imported post

rofl next time take a video camera make 250 quid on you`ve been framed

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Imported post

<font color='#FF7F00'>Sod that,,,,,,,, would get more filming you lot , NUMPTIE divers ,,,,,,,,,,

Remember if you go south it takes you closer to them BIG ferries going into the entrance  

·
Registered
246 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Andy the Commie 2 @ Sep. 28 2003,19:44)]Sod that,,,,,,,, would get more filming you lot , NUMPTIE divers ,,,,,,,,,,

Remember if you go south it takes you closer to them BIG ferries going into the entrance  
rofl esp those big fast ones

1 - 4 of 4 Posts