YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

I got this error when I posted in the Tek Talk nitrox thread started by Noel. My post was added anyway despite the error report.

Anyone know what it means?

Paul
_
Ikonboard CGI Error
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ikonboard has exited with the following error:

Malformed multipart POST

This error was reported at:

Please note that your 'real' paths have been removed to protect your information.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Imported post

"Well I didn't want to say anything but when I turn my head like this....crack...and I can't feel my toes, I DON'T HAVE ANY TOES... I think I need a hug"

Apologies to anyone who doesn't watch Shrek as much as I do (still not 100% sure the quote is right!).

Paul

·
Registered
13,519 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Paul don't know what your problem means but here is a hug from me

sorry Paul I think I should delete this it looks much worse than a hug, but you get the sentiment  

·
Registered
13,519 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Frogman @ Mar. 24 2004,13:26)]Fiona

Can I have one of those too, feel all left out  
<font color='#0000FF'>Never feel left out, just for you but don't tell anyone

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Imported post

Thanks for that Fiona!! Be careful everyone will want one!

Suzanne, what a great site!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ][While looking at Lord Faarquad's huge castle]
Shrek: Do you think he's maybe compensating for something?
I think this has to be my favorite line from the whole film. When we watched it at the cinema there was a family behind us. Little sonny asks mummy "mummy what does it mean he is compensting for something?". The mother errs, errms and tells her offspring to watch the film! I was sniggering for a while after that one!

Paul

·
A short fat well off crap cave diver. Likes wrecks
15,343 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (FionaB @ Mar. 24 2004,13:22)]Paul don't know what your problem means but here is a hug from me

sorry Paul I think I should delete this it looks much worse than a hug, but you get the sentiment  
Fiona I am hart broken I thaught you only had eyes for me

I will remember our first hug with a tear in my eye and I will go now and try and rebuild my shattered life

Off to China Sunday and going to do some diveing in the south China sea.

That should sort it

ATB

Mark Chase

·
Registered
13,519 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mark Chase @ Mar. 25 2004,09:27)]Fiona I am hart broken I thaught you only had eyes for me

I will remember our first hug with a tear in my eye and I will go now and try and rebuild my shattered life

ATB

Mark Chase
<font color='#0000FF'>I did but I read something you wrote the other day to one of the other girlies and my heart sank
, you just can't play with my emotions like this, Mark there can't be future for us, I need to get over you before our holiday.  So I am going to be cruel in the end it will be OK
you will see.

Enjoy your holiday and try not to think of me too much.

AML

Fiona

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Anyone know what it means?
Some people really are a glutton for punishment aren't they?  
Ok, here goes:

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Ikonboard CGI Error
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ikonboard, the software that YD runs on has had a problem with the Common Gateway Interface (CGI) which is the system which allows you to send and receive data to/from your web browser to the using the HTTP GET and POST methods.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Malformed multipart POST
That means that the information you tried to send to the web server, your reply, was mangled by the time it reached it. This can be caused by numerous problems far too boring to list  

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]This error was reported at:

Please note that your 'real' paths have been removed to protect your information.
That means that a log of the error has been created but the system is not telling you where (because it doesn't trust you - nothing personal really).

So what do you do? Hit the refresh button on your browser and the error should go away.

Well, you did ask.  

1 - 13 of 13 Posts