YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Hi everyone. I am an anaesthetist and hyperbaric physician from South Australia. Just read Martyn Farrs book all about the history of Wookey Hole and Swildons.....hey I thought I was crazy!!
Look forward to learning a bit from you lot. Hey I loved Scapa Flow but was that an ice cube I saw in the gloom? 43 degrees C in Adelaide today....roll on Winter!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Imported post

G'day to you to fella.  

Very polite of you not to mention cricket!  Thank you.

Word to the wise. Watch out for the groupie fish suffering from dive deprivation...

Welcome aboard.

PMT

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Richard,

Err....you'll absolutely fit in here mate. Lively banter, good dive reports and lots of diving! Because of your dive medicine bent, you'll probably be able to comment/correct some fo the posts in the 'Dive Medicine' section - please feel free and don't hold back on ANYTHING we've either got wrong or shot from the hip on!!! Get in amongst it and please give us the benefit of your experience and councel.

Oh, and .....err.....as has been said, thanks for not mentioning the cricket (disgraceful - again - on our part!). You're a gentleman of the 1st water sir. Look forward to reading your posts and glad you joined.

Cheers,

PS: your profile says 'Tech Diving' - any stories you can provide or reports you can give about tech diving in your neck of the woods??

·
C-in-C the Amphibious Contingent
1,421 Posts
Imported post

Coo - a far flung member!  Welcome.  Nice to have you with us, dive safely.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts