YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
more weaselly than a weaselly thing
3,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Since it seems the done thing.

The lesser spotted Zak is normally found on the south coast, typically wrecking in the 50-80m range.

The species possesses a strong afinity for non ferrous metals, other divers food.... and shellfish.

The species depth is known to be dual orifice controlled, once by its KISS injector and secondly by its sphincter.

If discovered the species should be plied with beer and food and offered spaces on interesting trips

See you all around.....

·
Registered
377 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#728FCE'>Welcome to YD, Nice pic, have fun in 2004.

Chris

·
Exiled in Scotland...
6,286 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Hi Zak,

Thought I spotted a KISS, I was right. I'm sure you'll be right at home here with us MAD INTO DIVING types. Un/fortunately I'm not that mad in to diving as you are (from your photo) but I hope to be in a few years. Come on in, stroll around and make yourself at home in the front room with the others. I'll fetch in a brew in a couple of minutes, milk and two sugars?

Dave C

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Zak,

You be a learner diver then, eh?  

Welcome to YD mate, get in amongst the Planned Trips section and join us for a wet. Make your mark in the Rebreather section too as, from memory, there aren't too
many Kiss-wallahs on the boads, so a new perspective is welcome!

Cheers,

·
Registered
616 Posts
Imported post

zak,
welcome to you and your affliction for non ferrous metals and other dubious habits.how do you find the kiss?
cheers
barrie

·
more weaselly than a weaselly thing
3,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (bang-on @ Jan. 08 2004,00:52)]how do you find the kiss?
cheers
barrie
Cheers all,

Bren, total novice chap, although Im a pie snaffler extraordinaire ;)  I may even setup my own organisation... PAPE... (Prof Assoc of Pie Eaters)....

Barrie... tis easy really... you just turn the lights off and walk through my hall.... my little toe is B*stard good at finding it!

Anyway, Insomnia stinks... Im off

·
To dive or not to dive - that's not even an option
2,998 Posts
Imported post

Hi Zak

I know what you mean abou being up all night, my baby's just woke so that's me for the next hour. If only he would take my octo instead of blind panic/scream, ahh, kids today!!

James  

1 - 7 of 7 Posts