YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Unusually Large Member
1,122 Posts
Try Sandford and Down. Or Discover Divers possibly.

I can sort you out with some Spherasorb or Intersorb if you like, depends on whether you use it or not.

Dan

·
So raise your hand if you think that was a Russian
11,158 Posts
When are you down here Nick, I could store it if the timing is right.

P

Ah just read the thread, probably not then.
Does it expire, I have 1/3 of a tub?

·
Team HPDW - 10/90 for the Boys
5,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I can bring a tub to Mark's tech meet if you can get it home on your bike
Put enough beer in me and I'll try anything once :D
If I can't get any this weekend then I'll just get a couple of tubs shipped to me by Go-Dive.
Thanks for the offer though.

·
www.eastcornwalldivers.co .uk
220 Posts
Sandford and Down over on the Hoe (Pier Street) will have sofnolime. Give Dave a call on 01752 266248.

·
5,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Sandford and Down over on the Hoe (Pier Street) will have sofnolime. Give Dave a call on 01752 266248.
Just spoke to them.
They do not stock lime but Dave is happy to let his personal stash go if he has any lying around.
In this instance he did not.
My mistake for going off half cocked assuming that they stocked it as a matter of course.
Cheers
Paul

·
11,158 Posts
Just spoke to them.
Me: "Do you have any lime"
Lady on the end of the phone: "No"
Me: "errr will you have any by the weekend"
Lady on the end of the phone: "No. We have to get it from AP and it's as quick to get it from them as it is from us to be honest. Why don't you do that"
Me: errr ok

I'm thinking they just passed up an opportunity to extract a little profit from me by ordering it in and adding £10 to whatever it cost them.

Oh well I'll get a tub delivered to the Mount-Batten Centre and pick it up when I get there on Friday night...
If you want, you can get it delivered to us and I'll charge you an extra tenner ;) :D

·
5,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If you want, you can get it delivered to us and I'll charge you an extra tenner ;) :D
You're all heart Paul :kiss:

I reckon Mr Stevenson and Mr Hatton have just come through with the goods so I'm all set.
If that falls through I'll get it delivered to you Paul and buy you a beer or two for your troubles on Saturday if that's OK?

·
11,158 Posts
You're all heart Paul :kiss:

I reckon Mr Stevenson and Mr Hatton have just come through with the goods so I'm all set.
If that falls through I'll get it delivered to you Paul and buy you a beer or two for your troubles on Saturday if that's OK?
No probs.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts