YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

<font color='#FF0000'>Hi found a good active site at last hooray, sounds like there is plenty going on here so thought id get my self involved, im padi open water trained, not been doing it long but making up for lost time by going as much as poss, starting to wear my buddy out so anybody up for a dive in or around the lakes or further field capernwray etc, let me know

·
To dive or not to dive - that's not even an option
2,998 Posts
Imported post

Ahh Rexters my lad, you've stumbled upon a site which is not only filled with witt, but with mental escapees!!, Why else would we dive in winter, cough, giggle, weetabix......

James

·
wibble
11,450 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>oooh im first to say hi.  helllooooooo i have a somewhat "tarnished" reputation on here...im the resident pervert.  You know the woman your mum warned you about......its me!
Get yourself to Stoney Cove on the 21st Feb to meet the rest of the crew!

Porg

·
Registered
12,795 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Porg @ Jan. 06 2004,21:54)]You know the woman your mum warned you about......its me!
Hell, my DAD warned me about women like you  

Welcome Rexters to YD and all the jolly banter,and the occaisional dive that goes with it.

Adrian

·
Ginger, Irish, sometimes stroppy
5,997 Posts
Imported post

What people on here dive? I thought it was perverts annonymous.

Anyway welcome aboard...hope to see you in/at Stoney on th 21st

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Rex,

Welcome YD mate.

Get yourself to Stoney Cove on the 21st of Feb or get yourself on any of the other dives in the 'Planned Trips' section.

Cheers and dive safe.

·
"hardly ever here"
799 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (camdiver @ Jan. 06 2004,22:21)]What people on here dive? I thought it was perverts annonymous.
<font color='#000080'>obviously a bit of confusion about the phrase 'going down'  

welcome rexters. don't be scared  

·
Part of the 'Phoenix Programme'
1,112 Posts
Imported post

Welcome; I swear, most of them are harmless  

The information and advice on this board is priceless, and so is the humor! Enjoy.

moray

·
Exiled in Scotland...
6,286 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Hi Rexters,

Let me offer you a Very Warm Welcome to YD. This place is briming full with loads of great and good divers with lots of really helpfull info to improve you diving knowledge, (and non-diving knowledge). As you've probably found now, this place is really friendly and full of harmless banter. There are no big scary flame guns here, just little scary divers (porg) who you can learn lots from. We have some great gigs organised (see the trips pages) and if your looking for a buddy then post in the relevent section and I'm sure lots of friendly divers in 'your neck of the woods' will tip up and you'll be spoilt for choice. Most importantly this place is great for asking questions you might have been scared to ask anywhere else. If you don't ask you'll never now, and you won't be shot down for asking here as lots of members just love an excuse to start spouting off about all they know.
 Good diving lies ahead with YD so as others have said, join in the full, put your name down and we'll see you soon.

Dave C

·
Registered
755 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Welcome to YD

A great site to enjoy and learn some stuff at the same time.

Happy diving

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Is Bren losing it? 4 people got to it first on this one! Come on man. You're not the fastest on the mouse any more! You'll need to practice your Introductions drills. Maybe I'll setup some practice runs and see how fast you can get. I want a response before 5 people have viewed the intro!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts