YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Thats MISTER Blue Boots to you....
9,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone on here been on any of the Go Dive arranged trips, such as their Plymouth runs ? I'm thinking about booking onto one as I cannot arrange it any cheaper myself, and might as well let someone else do all the organising :)
Any experiences ? I think SteveS might have been on one or two ?

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Have not tried it myself but I did see an advert on their website a few days ago. It looks outrageously cheap.

Maybe we could send Juz to test out the lie of the land :angel:

·
9,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats just what I was thinking, 115 quid for 2 nights B&B and 4 dives from hard boats ? You can't organise it yourself for that. I have a sneaking feeling that they may be using Maid Maggie II which is a good boat too.
Any Midlanders fancy buddying up and sharing travel down to Plymouth ?

·
9,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, and no organising for me :D

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts
Has anyone on here been on any of the Go Dive arranged trips, such as their Plymouth runs ? I'm thinking about booking onto one as I cannot arrange it any cheaper myself, and might as well let someone else do all the organising :)
Any experiences ? I think SteveS might have been on one or two ?
Hi mate,

I have been on 4 [not Plymouth] with them and they have been excellent. I'm only on one with them this year as I'm pretty booked up.

Safe diving,
Steve

·
Registered
4,526 Posts
went on a weymouth weekend with them a couple of years back. thoroughly enjoyed it. but before you go, get every detail off them as they might have got a LDS down there to run it all.

·
Rich D
582 Posts
went to weymouth with them lastoctober - excellent time

going to plymouth shortly too

my experience is i'd recommend

1 - 9 of 9 Posts