YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Atomic Blonde and Midjit Idjit
16,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good luck guys on your IE course this weekend. Hope you enjoy your trip up to God's Country :wink:

I'll try and pop over to see you all with your snorkels :D

Love Helen :girlhug: :)

·
Spider Crabs can just f*ck off
16,005 Posts
Good luck lads! Not that you'll need it, all of you being such superb divers :)

Turbie's on his way; hot pink snorkel packed and ready for deployment!

·
16,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well tell him to put the beastly thing away or he'll be to tired to do the exam.:rolleyes:

Anyway good luck everyone.:)
You ain't seen the girls of Whitley Bay on a neet oot - there won't be much snorkel deployment where the boys are concerned, I can tell you...

·
16,005 Posts
You ain't seen the girls of Whitley Bay on a neet oot - there won't be much snorkel deployment where the boys are concerned, I can tell you...
That's my snorkel he's got with him. I don't want it back after it's been deployed willy-nilly up North. :frown:

·
Guru
7,112 Posts
Don't worry - we'll find a nice Geordie lass to go "snorkelling" with him while we're there ;)

·
16,005 Posts
Don't worry - we'll find a nice Geordie lass to go "snorkelling" with him while we're there ;)
Oi you! There'll be far too much homework for any shenanigans. And don't think I won't find out, 'cos I will. I have very good eyesight.

·
Registered
10,736 Posts
Good luck fellas, I particularly like the way you are are joining the ranks of the pink-flippered PADI pros. However, .........

Have fun. :teeth:

·
16,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Oi you! There'll be far too much homework for any shenanigans. And don't think I won't find out, 'cos I will. I have very good eyesight.
How did you end up with Turbie then? :D

Only joking, Turbs is loverlee

·
16,005 Posts
I've given them your numbers, they'll be waiting for you at The Windsor when you arrive...

Turbie, I guess Sarn is yours :)

May I have a biscuit with my saucer of milk? :cat:

·
Beach-bum-Blonde Mafia ;o)
6,935 Posts
Good luck guys! If I can pass, you'll do fine :D

·
aka Chimp 1 or Mavis...
10,108 Posts
Good luck Howard. Looking forward to your collection of badges when you get back.

·
Utrinque Paratus
6,077 Posts
Good luck guys on your IE course this weekend. Hope you enjoy your trip up to God's Country :)
I haven't a clue what this course is could someone tell me

as at the moment i have heard that it's to show you how to swipe a credit card whilst nodding in an approving way discussing his credit limit :)

Good luck chaps

Graham :)

·
So raise your hand if you think that was a Russian
11,158 Posts
Many thanks ...

... from all of us for your best wishes.

Howard, his non-YD mate Andy and myself all passed.
Well done guys and thanks for your company and support.

Also thanks to Steve Syson for his excellent IDC which put us all in good stead.

So now you can pass an IE, this will benefit you when you want to instuct students.

I particularly like the way that you all passed, however one of you did jeopardise your chances by calling Dave the examiner a tart. :teeth:

However in future, I would reserve your sarky comments until you know the result!

Good job guys!

r
P

1 - 20 of 29 Posts