YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
my business is going under?
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lost my goodman handle today of my dive rite torch at NDAC around the 22mt mark, should any of you kind people find it please hand it over to Andy in the shop

Regards

Gerry

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
PM me where abouts and I'll go looking. I did a BSAC Search and recovery course last weekend in that bog called Guildenburg.
I few of us are down there at NDC for the bank holiday weakend.:)

·
Registered
11,575 Posts
PM me where abouts and I'll go looking. I did a BSAC Search and recovery course last weekend in that bog called Guildenburg.
I few of us are down there at NDC for the bank holiday weakend.:)
Can you have a look for a 1/2" stainless boltsnap at the bottom of the 50m shot whilst you're at it; it fell of my Salvo handle on Sunday. You can't miss it, it's about 2.5" long and quite shiney ;)

50p reward available.

·
Dunno really........ thinking about it
1,585 Posts
We're there tomorrow - will keep an eye out.

·
Registered
13,519 Posts
Can you have a look for a 1/2" stainless boltsnap at the bottom of the 50m shot whilst you're at it; it fell of my Salvo handle on Sunday.

You need to tie better knots Nick :)

Question to Gerry - how do you loose the handle, wasn't the torch attached to it

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Can you have a look for a 1/2" stainless boltsnap at the bottom of the 50m shot whilst you're at it; it fell of my Salvo handle on Sunday. You can't miss it, it's about 2.5" long and quite shiney ;)

50p reward available.
Of course I will...no worries.:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts