YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
A hapless idiot, but also with a temper. It's just a shame he didn't swear. If he had done that would have been curtains for him.
I'd actually rather they took the shackles off and let him just be an open, beligerent, angry bloke who feels like he's been screwed over. I might actually vote for that.

I don't think he is a hapless idiot, he's an incredibly intelligent individual, you don't get to be PM by accident. He's worked hard to get where he is, and has done a lot of good things. Whether he's actually the right guy to be running the country is a very different question.

Digs.

·
Get a grip
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He is bright,very bright and a victim of being pushed too hard too early. Its not his intellect but his temper,and poor people skills that let him down. He should be a bright back-room wizard,not a leader.

·
Devout Sceptic
4,726 Posts
He was just unlucky/stupid enough to get caught saying/thinking exactly what every other MP thinks of us plebs who might be difficult customers or not "on message".

This is the biggest non story of the election so far.

He is a dead man walking however. He was perhaps the only man in government that didn't realise that "new labour" was actually a one man show. Blurr handed him a poison chalis - poor dim fool.

Paul

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Ha ha ha ha, this is so funny!

All those fuckwits who have supported labour can now see what they've really supported.

Here is an interesting fact - all parties have been warned that unless they have a credible plan for deficit reduction within 50 days of the election, Britain will experience a significant downgrade - have a look at Greece to understand what that means.

All this namby pamby bullshit from labour over the past 13 years is really coming home to roost.

K.

·
Registered
5,262 Posts
I can always go fishing, I'm getting way tooooo old for all this political shit, if I wanted that I could have stayed in the diving club.

Is it sunny in Portugal yet, there is a nice fishing hole there with no politics!, a nice three months sounds just the ticket!..

·
Squidgey Member
2,151 Posts
At the end of the day, How many times have you talked niceley to somebody then walked away and mutterd to your self feckless [email protected] or something alikes.
It goes to show that i was wrong he is human (just). :D :D

·
Registered
578 Posts
he just got caught useing the standard labour defence of immigration policy which is to imply that anyone who disagrees with mass immigration is a bigot or racist
labour always encourage immigration because surprise surprise immigrants tend to vote labour.
i dont agree with labour immigration policy but i will never ever vote bnp as i suspect some former labour voters in rochdale may well do after this farce, they wont go tory, the man cant even manage to look contrite when apologiseing, he still tried to wear that kind of stupid grin that he cant really do, i dont think gordon brown is bright, i think he is a fecking liability,

·
Jesus don't want me for a sunbeam
13,407 Posts
Does he have Armando Ianucci running his campaign? It was a classic In the Thick of It moment. Shame Malcolm Tucker wasn't on hand.

He really got it badly wrong but on the other hand I think the media strategy of the whole campaign has been pathetic, it's turned it into the X Factor on all sides.

Reactions: Robski

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
...you don't get to be PM by accident...
No - you're right there Digger. You get to be PM by having the charismatic bloke who everyone can't help but like (who happens to be your boss) voted in then resign straight afterwards, handing the job to you on a plate. You then shore up your power base by bring in an unelected enforcer with a PhD in propaganda techniques (and who scares the poo out of the rest of your party) by effectively bribing him with titles and ministerial positions. :D
With that kind of help, even I could be PM!!! :wink:

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
Ha ha ha ha, this is so funny!

All those fuckwits who have supported labour can now see what they've really supported.

Here is an interesting fact - all parties have been warned that unless they have a credible plan for deficit reduction within 50 days of the election, Britain will experience a significant downgrade - have a look at Greece to understand what that means.

All this namby pamby bullshit from labour over the past 13 years is really coming home to roost.

K.

Whoever thought a PM would do a "Ratner":D

Only 50 days:eek:mg:

Spain downgraded yesterday, Forget Greece and Ireland, If Spain goes down the EU will be bankrupt. I belive Spain are known as the "Elephant in the Room" in city circles:wink: Was talking to friend who works for Rothchilds yesterday:secret:, they are very very worried about Spain.

The Banking crisis was just the prelude, the whole house of cards is coming down now:eek:mg:

1 - 20 of 130 Posts