YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Brilliant. I have seen the light and thrown away all my occult equipment........black skin tight clothing, black gloves, face masks and hoods, and special satanic webbed feet, special metal cases containing magic gases that let me breathe where no air exists and special cases that create light where there should only be darkness.

Thank you cartoon Jesus. Without you I would have continued down into the depths of the Satanic deep.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
and like all good heartwarming stories those nice tolerant folks end it with a lovely book-burning that they can all stand around singing kum by ya

·
Please delete all my posts
12,604 Posts
and like all good heartwarming stories those nice tolerant folks end it with a lovely book-burning that they can all stand around singing kum by ya
anybody getting the similarities between 30's Germany and radical christians in the states.

burning books they don't agree with

'Homeland' security
maybe its just me and my conspiracy theories.

·
A VS Cash Cow
17,832 Posts
i read that all through to the end and for some inexplicable reason i jumped from my seat and shouted "hallelujah Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus loves me"

just imagine what a comic strip on the dangers of drug abuse would look like.
:spliff:

·
Flaccid Member
5,410 Posts
According to Acts 19:19

You should gather up all your occult paraphernalia like your rock music, occult books, charms, Dungeons and Dragons material. Don't throw them away Burn them!
I used to play D&D as a kid and sadly it wasn't as good as shown in that cartoon :frown:

·
Thats MISTER Blue Boots to you....
9,371 Posts
And what is wrong with a good bit of D&D ? :)

·
Thats MISTER Blue Boots to you....
9,371 Posts
I remember about 15 or so years ago there was this press report "D&D turned my son into a monster" That was a highly entertaining read whilst sat around the table listening to the Dungeon Master :teeth:

·
R.I.P.
5,709 Posts
ahh, the good old bible.....written by the same people who believed the Earth was flat, and we all know how wrong that theory was. . . . .

·
Flaccid Member
5,410 Posts
uh apparently your in league with santa or something...........
Jesus sets us free from the bondage of witchcraft and gives us victory over all the power of the enemy (Satan*)

*1 John 4:4 and John 8:46
Don't misquote the word of the Lord! Or your get a slap and Burn in hell!*

*2 Netto 2:2 and Asda 4:2 next to the fish counter.

·
PADI Internet Specialty Diver
10,679 Posts
ahh, the good old bible.....written by the same people who believed the Earth was flat, and we all know how wrong that theory was. . . . .
Now then Steve. You know that many 'mericans still think the world is flat. (or is that fat?)

"Chris the evil" :D

·
Going down and loving it
831 Posts
after stopping laughing. I notices a few things in it that seemed odd.

1. Ok from my days of playing D&D I don't remember that many girls that played, if any.

2. so the the girls get indoctrinated into a cult at a mass all be it none Christian, but a religious meeting none the lass. She is then saved by going to another indoctrination meeting. Sounds like hypocrisy to me.

They will be attack world of warcraft next :) I am double damn 1st D&D now WOW.

·
Lord Protector of the Pies and Defender of the Bee
1,021 Posts
I used to play D&D as a kid and sadly it wasn't as good as shown in that cartoon :frown:
GIRLS????!!!!???? Playing D&D?????? How utterly unrealistic. I think we had one bloke who was a bit effeminate and several with long hair but beyound Elfen Warrior Gladhilda Thunder Thighs women were as unatainable as a vorpal sword.

Hell if truth be known it gave me something to do while i plucked up the courage to confront the other gender. Once i discovered them (and beer) i did more things that would have given me a free vip pass into the lower levels of hell than any bonding with a my social peers and building friendships and social ties i did while playing games.

·
No social integrator
4,457 Posts
Ignorance is Strength

That's really scary.

Thanks be to the Cthulhu we don't have that here ...

Reactions: 57358
1 - 20 of 52 Posts