YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi All,

Just thought I'd let you know about some great service I have had from a new dive centre in the Poole area.

Just-U-Dive are a new centre which has opened at Holton Heath near Poole (Just across the road from Delta-P).

They are a PADI centre. I have been looking for a centre with which to place my lad (almost 9) to do the PADI seal team stuff in preparation for doing Junior open water when he is old enough.

I wrote to them posing a series of pertinent questions about equipment, their approach to training youngsters etc.

I got a very detailed reply covering everything I needed to know plus some general good advice including an invitation to take the nipper over to meet them to ensure that he was comfortable with them and so on.

This was followed up by a list of proposed dates, openness about costs and an invitation for me to go diving with them too. They even offered to change the dates of some sessions to suit me better.

I realise that this is a new venture and they will be trying to build their customer base, but they have made a great start with me. I hope and trust them can maintain this excellent approach to customer service.

Their website is Just U Dive

Obviously I have no connection to the company at all.

Alan

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.