YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imported post

new to this, only started diving three months ago but what can i say "lovin it" should have done this years ago

·
Ginger, Irish, sometimes stroppy
5,997 Posts
Imported post

Its a small world, I was just saying hello to you on Scubaboard about 5 mins ago.

I was actually about to send you a message and mention YD, especially cos there are a few tenerife based divers here and I noticed on SB you were heading that way.

Well have fun and enjoy the boards

Conor

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Imported post

lol as You say small world. cant very often keep the same user names, but i am glad i was able to  

·
Registered
102 Posts
Imported post

Well hi alex

you got here quick!!!

Rob  

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Alex,

You are indeed very welcome to YD! Get yourself on a dive with us - see 'Planned Trips'!

Cheers,

·
To dive or not to dive - that's not even an option
2,998 Posts
Imported post

Only been diving three months and everyone seems to know you! This is either very good or very bad, lost any buddies??

James

·
Registered
280 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>loosing buddies is good  lol
i loose mine all the time
but he is a camera moron

·
Street Cleansing Operative
4,427 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Alex,

Welcome to YD and get yourself down to Stoney Cove on 21st February to meet us all in person (and the way it's going at the moment "all" is hardly an exageration!).

Hope to see you there.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Imported post

been diving a couple of years (mostly warm stuff though) wanting to do a bit more uk stuff. Heard YD was a good place to start branching out !!

·
Exiled in Scotland...
6,286 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Welcome aboard Alex,

Great to see you in Stoney if you can make it. Get your self on some of the great trips organised, or just organise one your self. Hope to see you at Stoney, Take care.

Dave C

1 - 14 of 14 Posts