YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Hi all

Just joined. Firefighter from Essex.PADI RD. Been diving for nearly three years mostly in the North Sea although I have also dived Lanzarote and Oz. Looking to get wet more often this year!

JOHN

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Welcome John,

So, ya found us at last.

ya certainly get lots of WET time here,,,,,, plus all the help and advice if needed .

Andy.

ps ,   see , i'm online after 10 minutes of you phoning.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#FF0000'>andy that cose your always on line. You spend mre time hear than on your boat.

Hi john you are welcome here there's a lot of fun to be had.

Lou

·
Small, yet perfectly formed...
3,299 Posts
Imported post

hi john, welcome to YD where the welcome is warm even if the water isnt.
hope to see you on a dive some time
jules:D

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey John,

Welcome to YD! Feel free to get on a dive with us (see Planned Trips) and enjoy the banter!

Cheers,

·
Exiled in Scotland...
6,286 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Welcome John,

You'll find this place great for meeting new dive buddies. As Bren said get on the trips section and put your name down for any trips you fancy. We're also having a National Shindig at Holyhead off Anglessey. Get your name down for this as its forcast to be the dive of the year, or at least pissup of the year.

Enjoy,

Dave C

·
wibble
11,450 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>ooooh earthlings.  dunno if i should be answering this or not.....

Hey, im the YD self confessed pervert, guaranteed to lower the tone of any post.  Get yourself on some of the trips and me and mary (the official testers) can see if you live up to your name.... hehe

·
To dive or not to dive - that's not even an option
2,998 Posts
Imported post

"Studd Muffin"?

Are you serious?, does that meen you muff studds?, and you're a fire fighter with a big helmet, you slide around poles with other men?, climb walls for pussy, and have a hose so hard it can know you over when it explosed? You have got to be taking th p*ss?

Wellcome, I think!

James  

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#736AFF'>
[b said:
Quote[/b] (narkedat50 @ Mar. 21 2004,13:19)]"Studd Muffin"?

Are you serious?, does that meen you muff studds?, and you're a fire fighter with a big helmet, you slide around poles with other men?, climb walls for pussy, and have a hose so hard it can know you over when it explosed? You have got to be taking th p*ss?

Wellcome, I think!

James  
James, could you say anything more original?!?!? Tut.  

Welcome to YD John!

·
2,998 Posts
Imported post

Sorry, no one else had dropped in these obvious carry on jibes so I felt pressured into doing it being surounded by wallflowers.

James  

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#736AFF'>You forgot does he like playing with his hose or appliance....

·
Registered
616 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>welcome to yd john.
enjoy the banter as i'm sure with a name like stud muffin you must have a good sense of humor.

cheers
barrie

·
2,998 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Porg @ Mar. 21 2004,15:03)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kate @ Mar. 21 2004,13:58)]You forgot does he like playing with his hose or appliance....
dont care as long as i can watch.......
Why Ladies! I am sure I have no idea what you are talking about.

Really, some people.

James

·
That's Dude with an E
12,959 Posts
Imported post

Hey welcome Stud M, so you're from Essex like Kate, but l see you don't deny the fact.

Another southerner, we're defo taking over.

However now that Andy's admitted talking to you your street cred has hit the floor.
Now you're down here with the rest of us.  

·
C-in-C the Amphibious Contingent
1,421 Posts
Imported post

Hello and welcome!  They even allow frogs on here!!  We're friendly.  Honest.  A bit bonkers, but friendly.  Dive safely.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts