1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Just a few lines to say hello
Have enjoyed this site for a while so  i thought it was time to dive in
thanks for the welcome,but I think I'd better straighten a few things out..."marysdiver" is a statement of location not gender it basically refers to St Marys Island Whitley Bay where I spend most of the time diving or swimming

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000F22'>Hi marysdiver, are you another Mary? they're a really friendly bunch here (even more so if you post a picture of yourself looking at your best
)

they seem to put up with me waffling on about not much without too much bother so welcome to the boards

·
Registered
12,795 Posts
Imported post

Welcome Mary from one of the soft suvvern shandy drinking brigade.

Have fun, Adrian

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Well in Mary,

Welcome to YD - enjoy and treat the place like home.

Cheers,

·
Registered
24 Posts
Imported post

Hello Mary, Welcome to the board. Where in the North East are you?  I'm usually based in Saudi but am living in Newcastle at the moment.  I think there are quite a few YDers living in this neck of the woods.
         Trevor

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Imported post

Hi Marysdiver
one of my favourite little dive sites that is, but that causeway with my twinset on is a ballache! Yikes!!
Still, better than having to negotiate  "dogshit alley" (aka Brown's Bay)
Chee-az
Stevil (from sunny Gateshead)

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Imported post

hi Marysdiver,
                    Welcome in and I think some of these inbreds havn't read your post.
Now I may be wrong here, it has been known on the "very" odd occasion, Marysdiver isn't called Mary. "He" dives at a place called St Marys Island. Christ, first post and you lot have given him a sex change in your quest for more females.

Peter

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000F22'>opps, didn't say that when I replied, but who knows all the lads may still be rushing to greet you if you put a photo up of you looking your best

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#FF0000'>Hi Geez welcome to the Nut house, just pull up a rib and make yourself at home, you'll find the inmates very friendly.

·
T.L.S. More dives than posts
688 Posts
Imported post

Hi Marysdiver
Welcome from a Redcar lad.I do get up to you neck of the woods now and again,St Abbs & farne isles
So we'll no doubt cross paths (if we haven't already)look out foor the YD logo's on your travels and say hello_Or better still let me know when and where and if I can I'll be there.
Kev

·
wibble
11,450 Posts
Imported post

Hello, im from about 30 miles north of you (Alnwick) so if you are ever coming up that way and fancy a plodge gimmie a shout.  I have never dived st Marys island before.  Im a DL advanced nitrox, if you are up for any deeper stuff.

Porg

·
To dive or not to dive - that's not even an option
2,998 Posts
Imported post

Hi there Marysdiver, I'm pretty new here too - well, baybe not so pretty, but definately new. Hope to see you when I'm up that way, I am very amieable to seals.

James:p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts