YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Hi All,
thought I'd finally hop over and see what all the fuss is about, glad that there was room for a Guinness drinking Midlander.

I am a BSAC advanced diver, Instructor and adv'nitrox and am availiable to dive at most times including weekdays [with a little notice] so I look forward to putting some faces to names and to diving with YD members.

Safe diving,
Steve.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Imported post

Dammit! Why d'you have to be so #### far sarf!

Not a supported of the Rams are you?

Glad to have you aboard. No doubt we'll get you hooked up on a YD troop stylee gig in the near future.... Preferably up 'ere.

YD Scottish Fraction.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Imported post

Ello Steve, welcome aboard mucka, you will have no doubt seen the usual reply's to introductions so I don't need to tell you to get in and enjoy..

Oh BTW, we have a few weekday midlander rubber clad gents who's just love to meet you... no no wait.. dont be scared, they only want to dive... ;)

regards
Dave.

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Welcome aboard Steve,

as the lads have already said, get in amongst it and post away - Oh, and get yourself on any of the posted trips. Have a look in Planned Trips and see if you can get yourself on the March 08th & 09th weekend trip to Anglesey. Hope you can make it.

Cheers,

·
Gone...and probably best forgotten
1,403 Posts
Imported post

Hello Steve.  Just wanna echo the above sentiments.  Mid week diving eh?  Great stuff!

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Imported post

Hi Steve and welcome
there's a couple of Derbyshire folk here so you should find buddies nil problemo.
Chee-az
Steve (W)(this could become confusing!)

(Edited by Steve W at 2:03 pm on Jan. 21, 2003)

·
C-in-C the Amphibious Contingent
1,421 Posts
Imported post

Hi Steve, and welcome.  Nice to have you with us.  Dive safely.  :froggy:

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Imported post

Hi everyone many many thanks for the welcome.

Safe diving,
Steve.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts