YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Hi Everybody
Just a quick note to introduce myself. I am a Ow with just over 50 dives, of mature years (my 50th birthday pressie was the OW course with Duck and Dive in Shipley West Yorks)
Although I learn't to dive in the beautiful surroundings of Capernwray , I must admit I have done more diving in more temperate climates: Thailand, Red Sea (Taba and Eilat), Kenya and Southern Spain.Looking forward to Mexico in November.

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Tiff,

You are welcome indeed mate.

Please feel free to post and reply as you see fit and ask anything you'd like - we'll always help where we can.

Now, Taba, Eilat and Kenya are places I certainly have not got in any logbook - any chance you might do a quick Trip Report so some of us can get a feel for the type and quality of the diving on offer there?

Cheers in advance and welcome again.

·
C-in-C the Amphibious Contingent
1,421 Posts
Imported post

Welcome Tiff, nice to have you with us.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Imported post

Thanks for the welcome Guys.I have been reading Y.D forum for a while now (as well as Di**er N*t !)and I feel I know most of you already, especially Bren, Andy , Dalesdiver etc. etc.
Bren, I'll do a post on Taba and Kenya asap I can definately recommend both spots.

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Cheers Tiff,

If you would, that would be a result as I'm sure the majority here have not dived either place so any info would be a help!

Cheers,

·
Premium Member
5,739 Posts
Imported post

Welcome aboard Tiff - glad to see another lurker coming out of the closet, so to speak. Also good to have another Northerner to keep the numbers up - we were in danger of being over-run by those south of the border, so to speak! Look forward to reading your posts and, if you have any questions or need some help with the board, contact me, Andy2tanx or any of the moderators.

Regards

1 - 7 of 7 Posts