YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Not from Yorkshire but I am a diver - is 1 out of 2 ok?

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

No sweat Toby squire, the vast majority on here don't come from Yorkshireville either. Welcome to YD, get in amongst it and enjoy. Get on a dive with us soon - See Planned Trips.

Cheers,

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Imported post

Cheers Bren,

definitely up for a few more dives in the UK - mostly dived abroad so far (80 ish overseas dives 20 ish UK) and I see diving in the briney in blighty as a much bigger challenge.

I'm also looking for a buddy/travel mate for a liveaboard trip to Sudan in October - so if you know anyone get them to drop me a line.

·
To dive or not to dive - that's not even an option
2,998 Posts
Imported post

Hi Toby

glad you seen fit to join YD, I saw your Sudan post, sounds good but it's very specific. Hope you get fixed up.

James

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Imported post

Narked,

yeah I figured it was a bit of a longshot - but if you don't ask you don't get

·
Registered
616 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>welcome to yd toby.
most of us are not from yorkshire but like you are divers,i was in leeds once thats how i got in.
cheers
barrie

·
Small, yet perfectly formed...
3,299 Posts
Imported post

welcome toby, i live in yorkshire but i am not from there but my kids are...we are all divers though!
enjoy
jules

·
To dive or not to dive - that's not even an option
2,998 Posts
Imported post

No way Julia,

You're not old enough to have kids that dive? Is that your little sis in the avatar?

James  

·
Registered
10 Posts
Imported post

Hi Toby, living in a land down under a land down under, if that makes you feel a little closer to Yorkshire. Who is the furthest YD member from Yorkshire I wonder?
NZ blue water rocks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts