YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Just a quick note from the city of Kalgoorlie, Western Australia.
I don't have internet access yet, just this internet cafe thingy in town which knows how to charge & invokes the ancient Yorkshire battlecry of "HOW MUCH!?!" everytime I call in to send e-mail!

For those who think Oz is a land of warm weather, come to Kal, its down to just above freezing in a morning, but at least by 11am it rises to a pleasant 17-22degs.

I haven't had a chance to go diving yet as my newly purchased Beaver 7mm semi-dry and accoutrements are all back in Huddersfield awaiting shipping, but as soon I as start getting wet again, I'll post some trip reports.

Hopefully soon I'll have rented a new 'whizz-bang' PC and have the time to peruse the Forum's at leisure, but its Bye-For-Now (just wanted to keep my name current on the register!)

Catch you all later.

·
That's Dude with an E
12,959 Posts
Imported post

Hey Paxo,

Great place to be an englishman at the moment, after the hammering we just gave them at rugby.

Try not to rub it in too much.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Imported post

Good to hear from you Pax glad things worked out! Is it true what they say about the...naughty ladies in Kalgoorlie?

Look forward to reading your trip reports. Get yourself up to Exmouth if you haven't already.

Paul

1 - 3 of 3 Posts