YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Hi Bren,
          Did you send that mail to my NTL world address about the Sea-scooter. I'm just worried about it having a bug before I open it.

Thanks
Peter

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Imported post

I hope so, because he got me as well...

I think it is pretty safe Peter, it got through my work virus checker.

Daz

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Imported post

The thing is Daz. I don't think Bren has my NTL address. That's what's odd! I might be wrong. It has been known on the "very" odd occasion.

Peter

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Imported post

He's stalking you Peter....  Be afraid...

Actually just checked the distribution list..  I think the phrase is

"All the usual suspects"  

(Basically the riff raff and undesirables on YD - Present company excepted)  

And the text is definite Bren

Daz

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Imported post

Indeed Daz. I just took a little walk on the wild side and opened the attachment. Good deal!!! Works out at £130 or there abouts.

Peter

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Peter,

Yep, it's as clean as Doris Day's dreams mate. It came to me via my matrix account (based in Hong Kong) and that has srubbers on it like you wouldn't believe, so much so that if it thought any incoming email to me was infected, it would just bin without showing it me.

And note the email went to all my ENGLISH mates on here

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bren Tierney @ Aug. 08 2003,14:42)]And note the email went to all my ENGLISH mates on here
<font color='#0000FF'>Yeah, so don't bother sending it to me then.....

Bitch.

·
Small, yet perfectly formed...
3,299 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (daz @ Aug. 08 2003,12:04)]Actually just checked the distribution list..  I think the phrase is

"All the usual suspects"  

(Basically the riff raff and undesirables on YD - Present company excepted)  
I got it too, so does that now make me one of the Riff Raff and undesirables? Fantastic, I think I have now found my place in life!
jules

·
iGeek therefore iTrek
3,253 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Quote (Bren Tierney @ Aug. 08 2003,14:42)
And note the email went to all my ENGLISH mates on here

Yeah, so don't bother sending it to me then.....
or me...

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Driftwood @ Aug. 09 2003,19:08)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bren Tierney @ Aug. 08 2003,14:42)]And note the email went to all my ENGLISH mates on here
Yeah, so don't bother sending it to me then.....

Bitch.

Don't worry drifty. I've just put him on the list for that comment. One day, I shall prevail.
Those that saw "that" website, I think I've found an ideal candidate. Beware Mr Tierney.

Peter

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Sorry, perhaps use of the personal pro-noun was a tad misleading - I should have said "I sent it to 'a' (indefinitive article) list of my ENGLISH friends....."

Apologies to Drifty, Noel and anyone else who feels wounded!  

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Imported post

What's the deal? I don't seem to be an undesirable! Scooters? £150? I couldn't make one for that!

Bren, can you send me this much talked about but elusive e-mail? Or am I not undesirable enough? I like reading about all the money I shouldn't be spending, but the tax man resolutely refuses to take any of my cash!

Cheers,

Digs.

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (peter k @ Aug. 10 2003,10:35)]Don't worry drifty. I've just put him on the list for that comment. One day, I shall prevail.
Those that saw "that" website, I think I've found an ideal candidate. Beware Mr Tierney.

Peter
Peter,

Better check the rest of the profiles first,   he might have already registered  

Daz

·
Registered
288 Posts
Imported post

I didn't get it either!! You got your dinner at the Treaddurr Bay Hotel didn't you?? (OK, Eventually!!)

Cheers

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Sorry John mate!

Daz, if you've still got the link for the scooter, can you please send it to Digger for me as I've 'S'-canned it.

Cheers,

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Imported post

Got it. Just said to Daz that this is all wel and good, but they're rated to 20m, and they're not exactly serious DPVs.

Now, back to my idea with the Calor Gas Cylinder...

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Cheers Daz & Peter K for doing the necessary.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts