YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Hi All,

Just a brief note to let you all know that there are spaces  available on a series of GUE Fundamentals Courses and a Rec Triox course running at Capernwary.

They are being run by GUE Training Director Andrew Georgitsis (who ran the Portland course) and his fellow Fifth Dimmension
Instructor, Michael Kane.

The dates are : Fundamentals : 26/27/28 November, and 1/2/3 December.
                     Rec Triox : 1/2/3 December

Long notice I agree, but the places are filling....

Please contact me via Capernwray if you are interested.([email protected] or 01524 735132)

Thanks

Adam

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Adam,

Any idea of prices/cost for these courses?? Whilst i won't be partaking myself, I'm sure there are other divers here who'd like an idea of how much these thing cost??

Good luck you with the courses and all who undertake them.

Cheers,

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Imported post

Come on Dave, spill the beans on the course price.

Best of luck I am sure you won't need it.

Daz

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Imported post

Hi Guys,

The Fundamentals course price is £275 all in. This includes registration with GUE and a copy of the Fundamentals Workbook.

The Triox course is £350-there may be an additional charge for fills-I'm still ironing this out!

I'm sorry for not posting the prices originally-I didn't want the post to come across as a commercial!!If anyone wants anymore info, please feel free to mail or post here.

Thanks

Adam

·
Resident Sprog Plod
835 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#FF00FF'>Does the price include the white hood or do you bring your own cross to burn?
??

hey ma we gonna have ourselves a hanging....

·
Registered
377 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#728FCE'>'Cuse me for being a bit slow here, must be the age and 20 years of breathing compressed air and uver stuff.

Is fundamental somefing you douz when u start? An why does it cost so much if you already is a diver?

On a higher level, do we have 5 dimensions? I thought you had to wear those silly glasses to watch 3D. Have they produced new masks as well.???

Or am I an old dog that can't learn new tricks?

If you are moving to a higher plain, say hi to Buddah from me!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts