YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A unique opportunity for one or two luck divers has just become available...

A GUE fundamentals class will be held at Vobster 13-16 July 2011. The class will be taught by Renato Raseta and Christophe Le Maillot.

This really is a great opportunity for anybody who has an interest in GUE and has been considering taking a fundamentals class.

If you are interested, please contact Renato [email protected]

·
Registered
11,575 Posts
What's unique about it?
Well, it'll be the only GUE Fundamentals course in the UK between 13-16 July taught by Renato Raseta and Christophe Le Maillot.

I once heard Simon Bates say about something "it's unique - in the sense that there's only one of them" - genius :rolleyes:

·
MIFLEX DIR = "Did It Rupture"??
3,737 Posts
I took Tech-1 with Renato and he is a totally awesome diver and a decent bloke to boot. It should be a great course, especially as you're getting the attention of two instructors!

G

·
Registered
13,519 Posts
Maybe itll just be Garf in disguise checking to see how effective his Rosetta Stone has been :)
Or maybe it will be an opportunity to take a class with 2 really nice guys. I met Chris in Mexico in December and this will be a great course.

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
If I had not already done Fundies, I would do it with Renato. He is a top bloke and fantastic in the water.

(Fuck off before anyone says I should do it again!)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts