YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Aquanauts tea boy & GUE instructor
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear all,
My August class has moved to Colona Divers, Hurgada. This will start on Saturday 20th with the option of two days boat diving after. The course will be taught in conjunction with Dorota Czerny, GUE T2 instructor and GUE-F Instructor Trainer.
The course is 600 Euros including all on site logistics (6 shore dives, twinset or singles, weights and 32%) We already have two registered the course is definitely running but can accommodate one more. Although the existing students will be in a dry suit and doubles this is an excellent opportunity to take GUE-F in a single and wetsuit.

I also am proposing a UK course in early September at one of the Northern locations, this can work as a Saturday or Thursday start.

Drop me a line if you would like some more informtion on either of these courses.

Regards,
James

·
Aquanauts tea boy & GUE instructor
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just to update, the Hurgada based course is now full. There has been good interest in the Northern UK course for September, however the dates are not set but the first or second weekend looks likely. If you would like more information please drop me a line.

Cheers, James

1 - 2 of 2 Posts