YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
10,736 Posts
HWMBO just sent me this story. Blimey, how on earth did he free wheel in Weymouth Asda? I can't get around at a snail's pace in there for all the aisle blockers ambling along at 1/4 mile an hour and standing gassing.

Isn't Pimms a bit of a girly drink?

·
I am a person NOT a number
7,710 Posts
Ahhhhh yes Pimms the favourite tipple for the majority of serving squaddies (Ithink not!!) i can picture them now waiting in the mess with empty glasses bereft of alcohol and just a lonely slice of cucumber in it. :cocktail:

·
Registered
10,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HWMBO just sent me this story. Blimey, how on earth did he free wheel in Weymouth Asda? I can't get around at a snail's pace in there for all the aisle blockers ambling along at 1/4 mile an hour and standing gassing.
Well first of all he was with "two colleagues" I suspect they eased his way a little ;) Then of course it was at around 1400 when all the old dears would have been in the pension queue :D

Apparently he got a couple of beers for the boys too :D (kind of Castlemaine XXXX ad in reverse!)

·
Thats MISTER Blue Boots to you....
9,371 Posts
I like the advert for Asda at the end too "we get them popping in from time to time for our cheap booze offers" (or something like that) :D

·
Registered
24,810 Posts
£850! £850!

I want to go to THAT party!
No, you don't. It will be full of people who drop names and trousers because of an accident of birth rather than being full of a nice bunch of people.

OMG>>>> just a thought... who is the biggest name dropper we know... maybe he will be there and we would hear about it anyway!
:D

·
Registered
7,628 Posts
lol.. : "Then he steered his way to the checkout, where the cashier failed to recognise him. He packed it all himself before paying by credit card

Darren Rideout, the store manager, said: "He pushed his own trolley and went out to get another because they bought so much. When he came back with it he jumped on it and free-wheeled across the aisle, just like a teenager. "

He steered his own way, paid himself and pushed his own trolley - the poor lad.. Maybe his servants were still wiping his dad's arse.. FFS.. you just can't get the hired help nowadays..
;)

Don't you just love the press..

:rolleyes:

·
Long time no sea
710 Posts
I think you'll find he's freewheeling through life, paying with our money - least he could do pack his own grog. I'll be expecting that credit card bill.
Maybe he'd like the food from my children's table. c**t.

N

The sun is shinning mind.

Reactions: 57358

·
the kind of human wreckage that you love
11,983 Posts
LOL You can drink it by the pitcher though :p AND you get your 5 daily portions of fruit & vegetables :angel:

He'll be stealing the advert off Alexander Armstrong next.
"A coronation? It must be Pimms O'clock"

'He freewheeled - just like a teenager'
Haven't they realised that men never grow up ? My ex was always leaping on shopping trolleys. Sadly he only ever filled them with beer :rolleyes:

·
the kind of human wreckage that you love
11,983 Posts
I think you'll find its called Executive Foliage...
? :eek:mg: Isn't that those poor plants in offices that they barely ever water?
They're supposed to make us feel better about being confined to an office with no natural light while they destroy our eyes with fluorescent bulbs and charge us silly money for coffee we need to prop us up

·
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult...
384 Posts
I think you'll find he's freewheeling through life, paying with our money - least he could do pack his own grog. I'll be expecting that credit card bill.
Maybe he'd like the food from my children's table. c**t.
LOL :)

"But, like the Murphy's, we're not bitter..."

Viva la Revolucion!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts