YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Yep - ditto that,
Happy birthday Brett, and thanks for the excelent service and support you have given me over the last year.
++Craig++

·
Registered
680 Posts
Yep - ditto that,
Happy birthday Brett, and thanks for the excelent service and support you have given me over the last year.
++Craig++
Definitely second (or third that), truly excellent customer service unlike a lot of shops these days.

·
life is too short
1,987 Posts
Happy Birthday Brett

·
Add Water To Activate
1,433 Posts
All the best Brett, have a good one :thumbs_up:

Balders & Kataya (Reefers & Wreckers, Clitheroe)
have asked for me to send you their sincerest best wishes to you for your birthday

·
Atomic Blonde and Midjit Idjit
16,469 Posts
Happy Birthday Brett! Wishing you a happy and prosperous year ahead :)

Hxxx

·
Registered
316 Posts
Happpy birthday Brett..
:) Thanks for all the support uve given to giles this year, im sure he would have gone mad if he hadnt had you to talk to and one of ur marvelous coffees!!! Aly n Finley xx

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Yep - ditto that,
++Craig++
Definitely second (or third that), truly excellent customer service unlike a lot of shops these days.
Happy Birthday Brett, yet another vote for exceptional customer service from me.

Take care & have a great day.

Davie.
What they said

Have a good one

:beer:

·
Street Cleansing Operative
4,427 Posts
Well I popped in for some fills and a new stage rig kit this morning and expected cake. Not a bit of it! Had to make do with just my usual coffee!

And he still has the nerve to take half the day off!!!

:wink:

(Some of this next year, Brett! :cake: )

1 - 15 of 15 Posts