YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Fiona,

Either Frogkick has grasped the finer points of irony in being the first and instigator of this thread, or you might just want to reconsider your comments about national wines in the drinking thread!  

Tally-ho! and happy bidet  

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Imported post

Fiona kindly wished me HB yesterday so I was merely reciprocating. re wines, I drink very little white. And for my Red wines I have to admit to being partial to Bordeaux/Bourgogne (sorry, Claret/Burgundy). Nobody's perfect .. Fiona do you like sweet/medium or dry whites, maybe I can help change your mind about French white wines, or is it a general aversion to all things French?  

·
Registered
13,519 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>oops have I offended you Froggy, I didn't mean to, I like dry whites something a little further south than France. As for other French items a nice gooey brie is rather nice, was there anything else you had in mind.  

Thanks for the birthday wishes, at my age I don't get many, oh, well maybe the postman will have been when I get home.

Cheers, Fiona

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Imported post

Happy Birthday, Fiona!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (FionaB @ Dec. 10 2003,12:30)]oops have I offended you Froggy, I didn't mean to, I like dry whites something a little further south than France. As for other French items a nice gooey brie is rather nice, was there anything else you had in mind.  

Thanks for the birthday wishes, at my age I don't get many, oh, well maybe the postman will have been when I get home.

Cheers, Fiona
I had no idea what Bren was talking about, so my Happy Birthday was the genuine thing! I don't see what I could get "offended" about though??

re your being 41, pls remember I turned 40 yesterday, and I am definitely not feeling (even less acting) old just yet...

I hope you have a smashing Birthday ( I certainly did yesterday - I'm still paying for it with a splitting headache)

All the best
xxx
Philip

·
Registered
13,519 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (frogkick @ Dec. 10 2003,10:23)]Fiona do you like sweet/medium or dry whites, maybe I can help change your mind about French white wines, or is it a general aversion to all things French?  
<font color='#0000FF'>Froggy, oh, sorry Philip I just wasn't sure of your nationality.  Most of the time I don't understand Bren either  

Hope your headache is better soon and thanks for the little xxx on your post, they will be the only ones I get today.  Aahhh everyone.  

Best wishes Fiona x

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Imported post

Awwwwww, Here's a couple of wee cuddles for you as well!

Happy Birthday
Peter
OXOXOX

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>happppppppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy   birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts